Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Reinhardt and Atheris for getting the facts. After all the ups and down I have no problems with Fred. All I care about getting one in tip-top shape and displaying it bust next to my other 1:1 busts. And yes I imaging the affiliation with Sideshow will SKYROCKET this pieces popularity.

I've e-mailed Fred saying I'm will be expecting to be paying the same as SS's discounted overseas shipping. Why should we order it through him in good faith months ago and then have to pay more?

I really don't know if I should pull the trigger on this one.

Looking forward to the comic con pics and vids

Has anyone received an invoice from Fred in Europe or the UK? I am so eager to get the ball rolling before all the sideshow late comers!

I've e-mailed Fred saying I'm will be expecting to be paying the same as SS's discounted overseas shipping. Why should we order it through him in good faith months ago and then have to pay more?

I don't know if you read my post from earlier, but when I talked to Fred, he said that Sideshow will NOT be offering this piece at a discounted shipping price for overseas. They are all shipping from Fred's factory in California, so Sideshow will likely be getting a very similar shipping price to what Fred will be charging.

There is no question that the exposure has increased exponentially since Sideshow has got involved. I wonder if the traffic has increased now because more people know about Sideshow, or more people trust Sideshow. I bet both.

If you get your on Monday, we need PICS ASAP!!!! :rock

If I do get mine n Monday, I won't be able to take pics coz I'm in the middle of laming everything in my house because I am moving.

So my current house is just way to crowded with big boxes and so forth.

If I do get mine n Monday, I won't be able to take pics coz I'm in the middle of laming everything in my house because I am moving.

You suck.

Although I understand because I just moved 8 months ago and everything is STILL in boxes.

Send it to my house along with your batmobile, I'll take pics of it for ya! :D

No guarantee you'll get it back though lol

Chris

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha

Well, who knows maybe I might take a pic of mine at Fred's warehouse or something if it's allowed, while I do inspection.

But no promises.

Im a bit late to the game on this bust but I have a question for those of you who aren't...

What was the big "bolts/ no bolts" debate???

In the pic below, you see the bolts in front and in back of his shoulder rings? Originally they weren't there. The 2nd pic is from the bust prior to the bolts.

Robocop_Bust.jpg

Wow, I didn't even realize these were available earlier then 4th quarter. I placed my order at Show already, but I'm still willing to wait. Looks F'in amazing to me, and I really really hope that he decides to make the faceplate removeable somehow. I would love to see a nice facesculpt of Murphy, but I assume he won't do anything different just beacuase Show is selling his pieces now. If anyone has "in hand" pics, please point me in the right direction to view them.

I don't want to start another debate or cause Fred anymore headache here but.....has anyone noticed the bolts are missing BEHIND the rings now :lol

Chris

I don't want to start another debate or cause Fred anymore headache here but.....has anyone noticed the bolts are missing BEHIND the rings now :lol

Chris

Yeah there are 2 screws above and below the rings on the movie still not on the bust.

As for shipping from what I gathered earlier in the thread shipping from Fred directly is going to be expensive overseas (did I remember reading 3 or 4 hundred bucks?), but maybe that has changed. If SS can ship me a Boba Fett 1:1 to Australia for $60 US I am pretty much expecting the same deal. I don't see any real reason he can't send it to SS who can then send it to me with both shipping amounts included.

any news on the confirmed es? sideshow still has it at limited edition..
if its really 250 es, it should have sold out by now? suspect its gonna be 500 :dunno

Back