PCS: RoboCop 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It truly does.

Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

This is probably as close as it gets for a Robocop statue replica. If I loved this character as much as T2 I would pull the trigger and be a very satisfied customer. Robocop 2 imo looks deadset 95-97% perfect.

It is much, much more accurate compared to primes current 1/3 endoskeleton. It's also priced ok. Primes 1/3 endo better be as accurate as this robocop otherwise I'll be keeping my change until something better comes out!
I am glad you like it Dundee! RoboCop is one of my favorite movies next to Terminator Alien and Predator.

Let's wait and see what P1 does with the endo. Hopefully the head change wont be the only one. Personally I already preordered RoboCop. I am loving it.

I think it looks great. Perfect? I dont know but all the mood is there. Really good job IMO.
If I had to order one Robocop statue, it would be this one over the Oniri for sure.

From PCS:

As usual, PCS listens. We have made updates to Robocop’s gun, joints, and chest. And as requested, we will be including a second street base free for the deluxe version for those that ordered directly from our website (waiting on licensor approval to make it official). Thank you everyone for the constructive feedback.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1690498091814.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690498091814.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690498089270.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690498089270.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690498087139.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690498087139.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1690498084441.jpg
    FB_IMG_1690498084441.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe you care if a company doesn't give a s*** about standards\current customers, maybe you don't; but I found this pretty interesting PCS Robocop statue ? - Page 21 - Statue Forum (sorry I don't know how to include a bunch of quotes from another forum).I feel this exposes the CEO of PCS as only caring about future sales, and f anyone that has already bought from them. Decide whether you think that is acceptable in yourself.

The game is simple. Order direct; it’s the best way to support a company.

Maybe you care if a company doesn't give a s*** about standards\current customers, maybe you don't; but I found this pretty interesting PCS Robocop statue ? - Page 21 - Statue Forum (sorry I don't know how to include a bunch of quotes from another forum).I feel this exposes the CEO of PCS as only caring about future sales, and f anyone that has already bought from them. Decide whether you think that is acceptable in yourself.
It was a ****** thing to do and it is a messed up response from Ant.

I don't trust a word out of the Ant's mouth.
I do. And he's the only big guy at a company still engaged with the fans. It'd be nice not to scare him off too.

The "fans" ran Randy from NECA away well over a year ago, and he was the only other person I can think of that would interact with the community.

Look at the Sideshow CEO... sends out an email the other week hyping some weird Star Wars collectible and says it's the first email he's sent to the customer base in years.

Ant just wrote on FB, "Let’s go ahead and put the Robocop visor debate to bed. Here is an overlay of our visor with the movie prop. Almost impossible to overlay the angles exact, but we got the angles close enough to do the comparison."

358137275_1693308937798510_4183767869515209973_n.jpg

358135864_1693308941131843_8127635426699837097_n.jpg

The height may be the same, but the width isn't so it looks thicker overall. It's about proportion. Measurements will get you so far but you have to rely on feeling too.

Heya all, thinking about buying direct from PCS. I've never used them before. Living in Canada does anyone have an estimation on what costs one would expect shipping to be, direct from PCS? I know we don't know the box size/weight figures yet, but any estimate based on previous statue sales would really help?! Do they ship from the USA or from Asia etc? Many thanks!

Heya all, thinking about buying direct from PCS. I've never used them before. Living in Canada does anyone have an estimation on what costs one would expect shipping to be, direct from PCS? I know we don't know the box size/weight figures yet, but any estimate based on previous statue sales would really help?! Do they ship from the USA or from Asia etc? Many thanks!
Personally I have no idea because I bought it from a retailer and I am living in Europe. Hope someone can help you. Also probably a good idea to ask PCS about this.

Back