Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m checking the site every now and then, but not posting here anywhere near like I used to. I’m disappointed in how the custom section was handled—especially since Sideshow’s affiliation was lost anyway. I’ll be keeping an eye on what happens, but my contests in October will be somewhere else.

x's 2

i was cleaning out my inbox. had a lot of stuff to clean out. there was no one else online, just you. ill be gone soon.

Five hours later and he is still online.

Fact: no one who ever leaves says “goodbye”. They just leave. This is a plea for attention.

This is my take on this. It doesn't involve me. All is good.

We shouldn't be judging unless we have both sides of the story with facts and not hearsay.

Crows tried PMing me but my box is full. Foiled him again. I hope he's/she's alright the boy/girl is a national treasure.

SSC is cutting ties with Dave....look up the thread, “This is our Independence Day”

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Dave gave him 24 hours. He's very upset and lashing out. I think he'll be fine on the other board with his friends. He made his peace with me.

Anyway....please return to your regularly scheduled program. :)
Five hours later and he is still online.

Fact: no one who ever leaves says “goodbye”. They just leave. This is a plea for attention.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Dave gave him 24 hours. He's very upset and lashing out. I think he'll be fine on the other board with his friends. He made his peace with me.

Anyway....please return to your regularly scheduled program. [emoji4]

Ah. I wondered why I found the boards for more readable in the past week. Now I know!

LaMelnik! :waves

rs_500x253-141006163649-tumblr_m940ssjHTY1ry7oico1_500.gif

I’m checking the site every now and then, but not posting here anywhere near like I used to. I’m disappointed in how the custom section was handled—especially since Sideshow’s affiliation was lost anyway. I’ll be keeping an eye on what happens, but my contests in October will be somewhere else.
Zod lives!!!!!!!!!!

A little revolution now and then is a healthy thing, don't you think?
giphy-13.gif

Lots of crap went down in here while I was away. Dayyum! Sorry to hear this site lost its affiliate status anyway, even after trying to comply with Sideshow. Sounds like Sideshow is going a bit too far, IMO. My, how they've changed. They used to celebrate their fans! What happened to Fantacular? GONE! Spooktacular isn't what it used to be. I think they've grown too big for their own good. I miss the good ol' days. I will still buy from them, but not as much as I used to. It's kind of sad. I'm trying to cling to fond memories, but many have become tarnished...

But I can honestly say I have many good friends that I would not have had, if it weren't for Sideshow and this forum. So I shall always be thankful for that. And I don't just mean online friends whom I've never met. I have met many of the freaks on this forum, and they're all good peeps...

As far as I can tell, Crows and Ryan were banned. I think others left by their own will. Still, this thread usually isn’t very active this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm always really busy at work during the summer and have limited time to pop in.

Zod lives!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-13.gif

Lots of crap went down in here while I was away. Dayyum! Sorry to hear this site lost its affiliate status anyway, even after trying to comply with Sideshow. Sounds like Sideshow is going a bit too far, IMO. My, how they've changed. They used to celebrate their fans! What happened to Fantacular? GONE! Spooktacular isn't what it used to be. I think they've grown too big for their own good. I miss the good ol' days. I will still buy from them, but not as much as I used to. It's kind of sad. I'm trying to cling to fond memories, but many have become tarnished...

But I can honestly say I have many good friends that I would not have had, if it weren't for Sideshow and this forum. So I shall always be thankful for that. And I don't just mean online friends whom I've never met. I have met many of the freaks on this forum, and they're all good peeps...

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow sent out that warning on customs and knock offs and sites that support them losing affiliate status just as a way they could easily cancel affiliates. They probably send out thousands each month to affiliates promoting their items... Customs are a huge part of collecting, so sending out the "you will be cancelled if in violation of any kind of support" would easily be able to clear out half of your affiliation requirements to people. And pick up new affiliates without as much traffic of the original ones. just a thought

Aw shucks, Kenben.

oscarisaac7-1716.gif

Back