Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I can tell, Crows and Ryan were banned. I think others left by their own will. Still, this thread usually isn’t very active this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, only two bans I saw. Crows for what reason no one knows, ApeManRyan I'm betting for his swear-laden rant about Crows' ban.

You just posted in that section :dunno over dramatic as usual

So he gets banned for arguing, yet sends me a private message blaming me for getting him banned because I reported him for some pic, which I didn't. Called me a hypocrite as well.

He's either on drugs or needs some weed. :lol

So he gets banned for arguing, yet sends me a private message blaming me for getting him banned because I reported him for some pic, which I didn't. Called me a hypocrite as well.

He's either on drugs or needs some weed. :lol

Ha- I got a PM from crows threatening me to keep my mouth shut about the sock accts RavenEye is using here. :lol

Internetz is srs!

#thuglife

In all this discussion, I'm seeing a lot of names I have never seen before. Are you guys just recent joiners to the Freaktacular thread, did you change your username from before, or am I really getting that forgetful?

I don’t usually post in here but when I got a PM from crows I followed his breadcrumbs to see if anybody else was so lucky.
Sorry if I derailed your thread! :duff

I think forums and the trolling of forums is like crack for some.

I think we will end up seeing alot of “new” familiar faces.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I think forums and the trolling of forums is like crack for some.

I think we will end up seeing alot of “new” familiar faces.....

I guess we'll see what the community is like come October. How many of the old crew is still here, how many jumped to the new website, how many are doing both.

I’m checking the site every now and then, but not posting here anywhere near like I used to. I’m disappointed in how the custom section was handled—especially since Sideshow’s affiliation was lost anyway. I’ll be keeping an eye on what happens, but my contests in October will be somewhere else.

Back