Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry bro you can stay here :)
giphy.gif

Was planning on it...
Also wasn’t gonna boycott Star Wars...

Cause that crap don’t work...

Until something better comes along.....

Seriously thou, cannot imagine people think Facebook is somehow less controlled by corporations than this place..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

giphy.gif

Was planning on it...
Also wasn’t gonna boycott Star Wars...

Cause that crap don’t work...

Until something better comes along.....

Seriously thou, cannot imagine people think Facebook is somehow less controlled by corporations than this place..

facebook is not the only place though.....

Where can we learn of this place?

Not from a Jedi.....

it is very exclusive. you must decipher 3 riddles to enter. only the ones with the knowledge can access the key

IMO FB groups are far worse than any message boards. I joined three FB groups and only one proved to be worthwhile.

yeah I spend very little time on FB. what made me mad is that people can post animal gore or christian hate pictures (really nasty ones too) and facebook does nothing. but god forbid you say something remotely negative about other things and you get locked out for week

yeah I spend very little time on FB. what made me mad is that people can post animal gore or christian hate pictures (really nasty ones too) and facebook does nothing. but god forbid you say something remotely negative about other things and you get locked out for week

Yes all true...

Riddles are too much work.

Not to mention FB has the worst data mining analytic profile in history.

Yes all true...

Riddles are too much work.

Not to mention FB has the worst data mining analytic profile in history.

says the friend that held the hardest contests in Freaktacular history :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ok, I know I've been persona-non-Grata for a while, just read the last 10 pages, can someone either post or PM me the Facebook group and this new forum?

And what happened that caused this sudden shift, aside from some comment I saw about the custom mods forum here going bye-bye?

Ok, I know I've been persona-non-Grata for a while, just read the last 10 pages, can someone either post or PM me the Facebook group and this new forum?

And what happened that caused this sudden shift, aside from some comment I saw about the custom mods forum here going bye-bye?

Pm me for Facebook page and message Raveneye about the forum.

raveneye is gone, hes not coming back.

im the only one that is receiving messages about the group. he left me in charge of invitations.

This is unacceptable. Crows didn't deserve to be ban. So whoever the ****ing jackoff who did it are ****ing out of left field. There's a reason why people are abandoning ship here. Great case and point. This place is like the a woman who teases you for sex and in the end you get cocked blocked and ripped a whole new *******. Jesus you Mods and Dave are all a bunch of cucks. ****ing unbelievable.

Last edited:
This is unacceptable. Crows didn't deserve to be ban. So whoever the ****ing jackoff who did it are ****ing out of left field. There's a reason why people are abandoning ship here. Great case and point. This place is like the a woman who teases you for sex and in the end you get cocked blocked and ripped a whole new *******. Jesus you Mods and Dave are all a bunch of cucks. ****ing unbelievable.

I’m pretty sure it was for something else in another thread

Back