Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome! I didn't know that about one of the kids. I'm going to guess the girl... She's either really deaf, or a damn good actress!

You should have taken that swag to give away in here during Spook!

As for your statement "The director and actress are married", that sounds like you don't know who either of them are?!?!?!? :thud:

Emily Blunt may be married to John Kraczinski, but she's still my girlfriend! :lecture Jim has Pam, anyway. He doesn't need Emily!
Yes. It’s the girl. I probably should’ve grabbed that swag, I just wasn’t sure if the movie would be good. And I know who they are, I was keeping my post concise, yet mysterious enough to entice y’all to look into it.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It’s the girl. I probably should’ve grabbed that swag, I just wasn’t sure if the movie would be good. And I know who they are, I was keeping my post concise, yet mysterious enough to entice y’all to look into it.[emoji12]

you could have a contest here with the swag if you didnt like the movie, specially if they were giving out headphones lol

Haven't been around much due to my cervical discs between C5/C6 and C6/C7 degenerating to the point that I have to have surgery. The nerve pain is constant and the only way to fix it is by removing the bad discs, inserting 3d printed titanium porous discs, and then fusing the C5 - C7 area in place.

I'll be having this all done on Monday and back home on Tuesday. It's been almost 8 years that I've wanted this and now the time has finally come to where I can get my neck fixed once and for all.

I'm going to see if the doctor will let me keep the discs he removes. :D

Haven't been around much due to my cervical discs between C5/C6 and C6/C7 degenerating to the point that I have to have surgery. The nerve pain is constant and the only way to fix it is by removing the bad discs, inserting 3d printed titanium porous discs, and then fusing the C5 - C7 area in place.

I'll be having this all done on Monday and back home on Tuesday. It's been almost 8 years that I've wanted this and now the time has finally come to where I can get my neck fixed once and for all.

Good luck bro, best of luck.

Sounds like future Spook prizes to me! :lol

Hope the surgery goes well. I’ve got three discs in my lower back that can’t be operated on without the risk being too great that I’ll be worse off than I am now. I definitely have days when I’m willing to risk it though.

Praying for your surgery, Brother.

Good luck! I hope the surgery and recovery go well for you.

Hey everyone, I hope y'all are doing great! :wave

Wishing you the all the best and a quick recovery. :duff

That is fantastic to hear. Really wishing you the best of health and fast recovery!

I've been in a Starbucks 2-3 times in my life. :lol My wife brings me coffee at work from there sometimes though.
What the fudge??? Wow, just wow...

First to PM HAPPYBOY - MANLOVING gets a night of beastly loving from HAPPY no questions asked.

:rotfl
PM sent! :lecture

Holy balls! I hope everything went smoothly, and we'll hear a good update from you soon...

Sounds like future Spook prizes to me! :lol
:rotfl

CODE has expired....you weirdos quit sending me PM's already!
Did I win???

Back