Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonus points for using Captain Jack! But you probably don't even know who that is. :lol

I cosplay Jack Harkness. I can't die, so figured I should be a character that fits. :D We have most of Torchwood, and we're like a season behind on Doctor Who blus I think.

Randomly jumping in half a dozen or so pages later :lol Nightmare Before Christmas is a total Halloween movie! It was released theatrically before Halloween...and that's just always what it is.

Looked it up before posting, and even Burton call's it a Halloween movie.

"It's a Halloween movie," he said, definitively. He acknowledged that a lot of people liked the Christmas Town stuff waaaaay better than the Halloween Town ("They love Santa and say he's all-powerful," he said), but he had to tell the truth: this is a movie about Halloween, and the people of Halloween, and how they react to something like Christmas.

That's how I've always viewed it. A movie about Halloween invading Christmas -- to a degree -- and mixing both, but with the main focus being Halloween. It's completely fine to watch it heading into the winter holidays, but Halloween is a definitive time to watch it for sure.

tumblr_nyozg7aWEU1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I lived in LA for 5 years, so I have to root for them. Plus, Houston always used to be in the NL Central against the Brewers, so I can't root for them. But mainly, I just love seeing a 7 game World Series. Nobody wants to see a sweep or 4-1 series. It the two teams are WS worthy, it's gotta go 7 games!!!

I was born and raised in Houston, so they will always be the home team. Plus, LA has been in the WS 21 times and won 6, so it’s time for an Astros win.

Randomly jumping in half a dozen or so pages later :lol Nightmare Before Christmas is a total Halloween movie! It was released theatrically before Halloween...and that's just always what it is.

Looked it up before posting, and even Burton call's it a Halloween movie.

"It's a Halloween movie," he said, definitively. He acknowledged that a lot of people liked the Christmas Town stuff waaaaay better than the Halloween Town ("They love Santa and say he's all-powerful," he said), but he had to tell the truth: this is a movie about Halloween, and the people of Halloween, and how they react to something like Christmas.

That's how I've always viewed it. A movie about Halloween invading Christmas -- to a degree -- and mixing both, but with the main focus being Halloween. It's completely fine to watch it heading into the winter holidays, but Halloween is a definitive time to watch it for sure.

tumblr_nyozg7aWEU1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

oogie-boogie-spin-o.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day after Freaks-giving give away!

The prize:
ripley.jpg

How to win:

giphy.gif

"Game over man!" "Get Away from her you (Beep)!" Reply to this post with you own personal tag line!

Winner will be chosen at a random time with a random spin wheel of death. Shipping to continental USA only!

Attachments

• giphy-downsized.jpg
    giphy-downsized.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 44

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

"Game over man!" "Get Away from her you (Beep)!" Reply to this post with you own personal tag line!

Winner will be chosen at a random time with a random spin wheel of death. Shipping to continental USA only!

Hudson, come here.....COME HERE!

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

"we Gonna Die baby, there aint no one coming to save us now! we dead honey!"

Last edited:

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

"I'm gonna... poop, now."

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

"Ya don't want to mess with me man... I'm a few eggs short of a dozen."

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

I'll give you two that I actually use in class all the time:

A) At the start of every class (except test days): "Ladies and gentlemen...notebooks." They know s*** is about get real and I'm going to drop some knowledge.

or

B) After I've passed out tests and told them to begin: "Good Luck...mwahahaha." The kids actually ask me to do the evil laugh on the rare occasion I forget.

Without fail one of those two is some student's senior quote in the yearbook.

Yeah! I'm going to watch Trick r Treat! I still need to finish the rest of the Friday The 13ths, Annabelle, and hopefully Creature From The Black Lagoon! I'll be watching these movies all throughout November.

Message me for code. ;)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I was born and raised in Houston, so they will always be the home team. Plus, LA has been in the WS 21 times and won 6, so it’s time for an Astros win.
I didn't realize they had never won a WS before. Wow, that's a lot of years of suckage...

The prize:
View attachment 375148

How to win:

giphy.gif

Not sure if you mean a tagline relating to that quote, or our personal tagline in general. In real life, this is a tagline I sometimes use when I say goodbye to someone:
"I would say it's been a pleasure, but you haven't pleasured me."

But if you want it relating to the quote, I'll say this:
"They have two sets of teeth! TWO! Even my grandma doesn't own that many sets of teeth!" And of course, Ripley's response would be: "She probably wouldn't bite your d**k off, either."

I didn't realize they had never won a WS before. Wow, that's a lot of years of suckage...

Not sure if you mean a tagline relating to that quote, or our personal tagline in general. In real life, this is a tagline I sometimes use when I say goodbye to someone:
"I would say it's been a pleasure, but you haven't pleasured me."

But if you want it relating to the quote, I'll say this:
"They have two sets of teeth! TWO! Even my grandma doesn't own that many sets of teeth!" And of course, Ripley's response would be: "She probably wouldn't bite your d**k off, either."

Being that she's your grandma, I'd hope not!

BestVeneratedInchworm-size_restricted.gif

:lol

Back