Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

s-l400.jpg

CONTEST TIME!​

Up for grabs is an unopened series 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles OOZE w/ baby turtle included! Winner will be randomly drawn (I promise!).

Will ship for free within the lower 48 US states (I'll ship overseas if someone wants to cover those costs).

Multiple entrants, one winner. There's two questions. You must get them both correct (or closest answer) in order to be eligible to win. PM your answers by tomorrow evening.

1) Which superhero franchise served as a big influence on Eastman and Laird's TMNT? (Hint: sensei)
2) Which turtle did Steven Ho play?

I'll leave this open until tomorrow evening between 7:00pm-10:00pm (US Central Time zone).

Good luck freAks!

Last edited:

I'll leave this one since I'm not a TMNT fan but good luck everyone.

I decided to divide my prizes into "prize packs" and let winners pick which they want. My contests will start this weekend. :)

I decided to divide my prizes into "prize packs" and let winners pick which they want. My contests will start this weekend. :)

You could always try for it and if you win, you can choose the winner. Or I can offer an Aliens comic

Can't wait for your awesome comps!!!

Thanks guys, glad to see people are excited for the contest! I'm eager to see what you guys come up with on the pumpkin front! Also great to see this fun, generous attitude back for year two!

large.gif

Also, entered Shawpaw! Very cool prize for another fun themed contest! :hi5:

That's a good idea! Makes it easier on you as well, as it lessens the amount of contests you need to come up with! :lol Looking forward to them!

I have quite a few more contests that I need to get started on so I'll try to get organized by this weekend. Some will be quick and some will allow more time so hopefully everyone gets a chance to participate in something.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GeneralZodLives again." :wink1:

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 215513View attachment 215514

Time for a giveaway! This is for an Alien Funko and SDCC 2015 Minimate. At 5:30pm Central Time I'll pick a winner at random. All you have to do is post your favorite Alien moment. You have 3 hours.

Ha, I missed your contest because oddly enough I was playing Aliens: Colonial Marines online with a friend on PS3. :lol

Congratulations Kenbenobi! PM me your address and I'll get your prizes out to you tomorrow!
THANK ZOD! ;)
Seriously, thanks man! Nice way to start out the Spook season... These will definitely get displayed...

Yay, Kenben. Congrats!
Oh snap, missed a fun one! Congrats Kenben! Very cool contest Zod!!
Yay! Congrats Kenbenobi!
And thanks for the contest Zod!
Congrats Kenben! :hi5: :duff

Thanks for the cool contest, Zod! :rock
Congrats to Kenbenobi!
Thanks again for another contest GZL! :hi5:
THANKS GUYS!!!

:rock :rock2
I gotta dig some stuff up to give away as well. I know of one horror blu-ray for sure, and some new/sealed horror DVD's if anybody still uses those! :lol
I can verify this. I saw you online on the Playstation! :rotfl:rotfl
You still use your PS3??? I thought you moved to a next gen system...

Back