Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Kamikaze, got the excellent Vampire Mort patch in the mail today.

Thanks mate, and mad props to your wife for her patch making skills.

my mort kit was sitting in a pile of mail

mort kit + mort patch = mort greatness

I don't know if I posted already but I got my kit, Vander and it's AWESOME as usual. Thank you my friend.

And I know I still owe prizes to BobaBen and Kamikaze. I promise they will go out this week.

Got a call that something came, not sure if its the patch but I'll check it out and tell you dude

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Black Friday deals from Nov. 27th until Dec. 1st! This party thread is about to get started up once again on the deals front!

partystarted3kma.gif

Remainder of the buttons went out!

Black Friday deals from Nov. 27th until Dec. 1st! This party thread is about to get started up once again on the deals front!

partystarted3kma.gif

I hope it is deals on legit stuff and not just the leftovers.

I miss the days of SSC putting up really low ES stuff on Black Friday.

Got my patch yesterday as well! Good stuff. Thanks again Kami!

Remainder of the buttons went out!

I hope it is deals on legit stuff and not just the leftovers.

I miss the days of SSC putting up really low ES stuff on Black Friday.

I'm sure there'll be a bit of a mix, but I could see some really cool deals happening if they're trying to bring back some of the flavour! That said, I could also see Jake Sully and company up a few times again :lol

herman munster for 110 shipped is a deal I wonder if I should get or wait to see if better comesalong

wow---so much wrong with sentence

I'm sure there'll be a bit of a mix, but I could see some really cool deals happening if they're trying to bring back some of the flavour! That said, I could also see Jake Sully and company up a few times again :lol

i'm sure they have to liquidate quite a few things outta their warehouse before the new year.

Gotta make room for all the big PF boxes coming next month--I'm looking at you Christopher Reeve, WW, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy.

Shout out to Vander for the Mort Kit and Kamikaze for the patch! Great job! Thanks for all the hard work that went into making these and for shipping them out.

Back