Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22437-1395344565-10.gif

Cats and Pratt, can't go wrong with that. ooh i made a little rhyme

Well, I found a SECOND chase Funko ReAction Mummy today. Already have one so left it on the shelf. Tired already, only 11:35 AM. Feel like crawling back into bed, fighting the voices that tell me to. Wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, made a list... apparently Snake Plisken is a Metal Gear Solid character according to her :p That was fun. Anyways, if anyone can spare a few seconds to help me out, I still need votes for a costume contest. Trying (as hard as I can) to win this one again to make it a two year consecutive sweep.

Anyways, Plisken is likely my next Sideshow now. After that.. who knows. I know I'm getting a Deadpool as a gift once it comes out, and really looking forward to adding his glory to the shelf.
I just voted for you. Nice Joker costume. Where did you find the chase Funkos? B&N? TRU? Just curious where those are showing up...

Come Y4NK33... Show us your winnings you loser!
No kidding! I want to know how badly I should be kicking myself.

I just voted for you. Nice Joker costume. Where did you find the chase Funkos? B&N? TRU? Just curious where those are showing up...

Ken, I've found B&N to have the best selection of ReAction figures. TRU is usually picked over from scalpers making regular visits. Your experience may be different depending on your area.

Well, I found a SECOND chase Funko ReAction Mummy today. Already have one so left it on the shelf. Tired already, only 11:35 AM. Feel like crawling back into bed, fighting the voices that tell me to. Wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, made a list... apparently Snake Plisken is a Metal Gear Solid character according to her :p That was fun. Anyways, if anyone can spare a few seconds to help me out, I still need votes for a costume contest. Trying (as hard as I can) to win this one again to make it a two year consecutive sweep.

Anyways, Plisken is likely my next Sideshow now. After that.. who knows. I know I'm getting a Deadpool as a gift once it comes out, and really looking forward to adding his glory to the shelf.

Voted...nice Joker getup.

Got my Batman Pop! in from Buffy today! :yess: Looks awesome. Thanks again for the contest!

No kidding! I want to know how badly I should be kicking myself.

Toys R Us *and* Barnes and Noble for ReAction, for Pops.. Kohls for Batman, Hot Topic for Zero.

Maybe Y4NK33 was setting up his winnings for a picture and this happened...

up3fktd.gif

That jerk is posting in other threads too, like we care about anything he has to say other than what his prizes were!

I have to apologize to the last couple people who won stuff from me. I did not get them out this week and I will be on vacation starting tomorrow. I will get them out when I get back, the week of Nov 17th! Sorry for the delay.

I have to apologize to the last couple people who won stuff from me. I did not get them out this week and I will be on vacation starting tomorrow. I will get them out when I get back, the week of Nov 17th! Sorry for the delay.

Ooh just in time to send me a birthday gift! :D

That jerk is posting in other threads too, like we care about anything he has to say other than what his prizes were!

Speaking of prizes, I got my Blu-Ray and meal voucher. Thanks again.

Also, I screwed up my email to claim my #SCPhase 3 prize by not including the prize in my email. I sent off a corrected version a few days later, but may not be getting Loki. :/

Voted for joker. Hey are you from Monroe

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back