Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

AliensCeiling.gif

:lol :lol :lecture :lol

Floating around the dark alleys of the sideshow freaks horror section.... Something piqued my curiosity. Has anyone else heard the alien 3 lsb bust going up during spook rumour ?? Just uhhh you know... Curious ; )

:exactly:

I LOVED the past few weeks. Class of 2014 shall not be forgotten for years to come! I can definitely see this week getting ugly if some of the people mentioned above find their way in here.

We've already had so many contests and so much fun that Spook has already been a huge success in my eyes. :hi5:

YES! These past few weeks have been a blast! More fun than the twitter and FB interactions simply because the twitter and FB really aren't interactions! It's funny that they so-called social media is so little social. Here, we banter, we share, we have fun.

YES! These past few weeks have been a blast! More fun than the twitter and FB interactions simply because the twitter and FB really aren't interactions! It's funny that they so-called social media is so little social. Here, we banter, we share, we have fun.

This is where the action is for Spook. Sideshow moved onto social media. The Freaks keep it going here on the board. :rock

Man this and the Code thread are just speeding like the Millennium Falcon. It's so hard to keep up with both. :lol

Exactly. Wonder if Sexy has the power to boot from a thread? :lol Just ridiculous that people are complaining when they've already done so much. It's all just supposed to be in good fun anyway...which is why we've all been doing what we've been doing over the past month together!

+1
:lecture
:lecture

Exactly. Wonder if Sexy has the power to boot from a thread? :lol Just ridiculous that people are complaining when they've already done so much. It's all just supposed to be in good fun anyway...which is why we've all been doing what we've been doing over the past month together!

I don't think I can but I can put up an official Freaktacular contest ban list.

Back