Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

I need to turn off the Twitter feeds. I've gotten like 10 tonight and by the time I read it, get to Twitter, see what I need to do its over. I don't have time to live on twitter like some people seem to be able to do.

Twitter is easier on your phone.

Oh and btw my contest deadline ended a hour ago, please forward all answers soon!

I'm on the phone, but I don't have twitter open and ready. That last contest about the dog rescue ended in 21 seconds

I won Spooktacular! Mine has begun!!!

Screenshot 2014-10-27 00.02.58.jpg

Not plenty of time for me... oh well.
With Social Media, there never is. Don't expect to win any contests. The odds are it won't happen. I'm not saying don't try. Just saying don't get your hopes up. WAY too many people entering... Granted, perhaps there are less tonight, but each day will have more and more...

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty excited to see there new Premium Art Prints Line.

With Social Media, there never is. Don't expect to win any contests. The odds are it won't happen. I'm not saying don't try. Just saying don't get your hopes up. WAY too many people entering... Granted, perhaps there are less tonight, but each day will have more and more...

Yeah, I am going with that thought. I know I can't be fast enough plus I still kind of don't fully know how twitter works since I only signed up about 2 months ago. I can't compete with the twitter pro's.

Yeah, I am going with that thought. I know I can't be fast enough plus I still kind of don't fully know how twitter works since I only signed up about 2 months ago. I can't compete with the twitter pro's.
Lol not pros man. I never even had twitter before this stuff lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Reward code every two hours or contest every two hours? Going to lose alot of sleep with spooktacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the first thing I did was get an email draft ready to send to chicky, with my info and twitter info. All I need to do is fill in subject and answer. That would help

Back