Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.
Did anyone say beetlejuice yet? Leatherface?

Let's go with Myers even if it will never happen.

@quaneantine contest: 10

Good luck to all in the contests ... got skunked for past number of years, so maybe luck turns around for me (and everyone else here)

5 items in kit
Punk heads are great
Good luck to all
Please include me in your code text circle

View attachment 219489

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​
Awesome!

I'll guess 5!

Thanks for the contest. :hi5:

I wanted to do contests this year but with how busy I am, and how fast this thread moves, I just can't keep up. Chat would have been different. I see though, by the page count, you're all having fun.

View attachment 219489

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​

Fun contest! Was going to go with 6, but since that was guessed already and I'm not sure of qualification rules, I shall go with 12! :)

Hey folks-

So, here's the deal. The Mort patches I've done the past two years have been my idea, drawn by Veil, and then manufactured by my wife.

Life this year has been on and off hectic insane for me (long story, hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel), and the past 6 weeks have been equally insane for my wife. At this point, I'm not even going to have a prototype patch to photograph before Spook/Freak-tacular is done.

So, the question to the Freaks is this...knowing that I can't promise a ship date, and it certainly won't be for at least 2 weeks until after Halloween is over, do I go ahead and do contests anyway, or just skip it this year with my apologies, and come back stronger next year?

To be honest, I'm not even sure how often I'll be able to be in chat or checking in here, with the work insanity that is going to be going on this coming week.

I would love for you to do them, (as long as I win one. ;) ) but if you can't I understand.
I planned on running a Punk Prize contest that stated: First person to give me a Mort 2015 patch gets a punk prize. :D Meaning you'd trade me a patch for a punk prize. :lol

View attachment 219489

Guessing 13

Still? Did you give some away already? I didn't notice, if you did...

Yes, I gave one away to the person who guessed the closest to how many PS3 games I own. (fun note: that count has gone up since the contest ended. :lol )
CallMeTheDoctor won it.

For a while, I was thinking "Damn, Grizz would have won this if I had the "can't go over rule", but then Punk guessed 342 earlier today...

I guessed so low cause I was banking on you being too lazy to have scanned many in. :lol

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.

Hot Toys Marty McFly BTTF part 2

View attachment 219489

7 is my guess.

View attachment 219489

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.

I'm going for 7

Back