Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Okay This contest is for a 11x17 full Color Friday the 13th Print and will be signed in silver marker. I will ship it free in the CONUS, if you're outside the CONUS and you want to win you'll have to pay the shipping, you expensive bastards.

Now, below are 10 Taglines from some of my favorite horror films. The first person to PM me the correct movie titles that go to all the tag lines wins.

Ready.

Set.

Go.

1. It will tear your soul apart...again.
2. Who will Survive And What will be left of them?
3. It's not a pretty picture
4. A star is born tonight... will she live to see tomorrow?
5. The seven dreaded gateways to hell are concealed in seven cursed places… And on the day the gates of hell are opened, the dead will walk the earth!
6. There are some very good reasons to be afraid...of the dark.
7. They'll Be Screaming Their Heads Off!
8. The only way out lies within your own mind.
9. The dead will devour the living
10. A fate worse than death!

Okay This contest is for a 11x17 full Color Friday the 13th Print and will be signed in silver marker. I will ship it free in the CONUS, if you're outside the CONUS and you want to win you'll have to pay the shipping, you expensive bastards.

Now, below are 10 Taglines from some of my favorite horror films. The first person to PM me the correct movie titles that go to all the tag lines wins.

Ready.

Set.

Go.

5. The seven dreaded gateways to hell are concealed in seven cursed places… And on the day the gates of hell are opened, the dead will walk the earth!

These are all things I said when I shared a room with fury and waller

Quick Contest for an X-Men: DOFP iTunes/UV code

Ok, been absent in this thread the last day or so (damn work) :lol Therefore I'm gonna do another quick contest :) Winner gets an iTunes download code or UV, it works with both. First one to post the correct answers in this thread wins. You guys are good at horror movie trivia, but how good are you at horror day (halloween) trivia? :lol

GO!

1. What country did the Jack O' Lantern originate from?

2. What type of candy was the first wrapped penny candy?

3. What did the ancient Celts come up with to hide from spirits on halloween night?

4. What's it mean when you see a spider on Halloween?

5. What Roman God does bobbing apples honor?

Morning all. Nice to only have 2 pages to read this morning. :)
Good luck on the hunt Kenben!
Thanks! Having fun so far...
So it's official, the 2015 Spooktacular Mort Patch has been identified! GeneralZodLives won the contest I did in chat last night and will be the recipient of the first patch (well, first after I send one to Mort's Creator, Sideshow Dennis).

Here is a picture of the prototype...as is always the case when taking some amazing art and converting it to thread, there is some fine tuning of the embroidery to work out, hopefully I'll have the final version available to show in a few days.

View attachment 141687

And because someone asked, here is what last year's patch looked like:

View attachment 141688

Stay tuned for more contests!
Pure awesomeness!
:lol Okay who wants to win a Friday the 13th Print?

View attachment 141708
Sweet Jason! But I'm on phone. Won't even try...

Ready.

Set.

Go.

For Vander

2014-10-23_18_45_25.jpeg

And for the hell of it...
20141023_184812.jpeg

Back