Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Can't complain. Well, I could, but it wouldn't do any good. Life goes on. I'm alive and in good enough health. Hope things are well with you. Gonna have time for chat room this year? It isn't really going yet. Kamikaze has it up and running, but it's not being used... YET!

I'll try to get in when I'm free. :)

Here's my contest, simple.

Prize: Orange Spooktacular Mug shipped free to CONUS

Task: First person to convince three (3) different premium members to post this exact phrase as reputation to me wins.

"YOUR USER NAME, furystorm is my god"

If you are a premium member, and want the mug, you can obviously post for yourself, but will need two additional premium members to post on your behalf as well.
Be sure they post your user name, so I know who the person is "voting" for.
Good luck...

:rotfl

Task: First person to convince three (3) different premium members to post this exact phrase as reputation to me wins.

If you are a premium member, and want the mug, you can obviously post for yourself, but will need two additional premium members to post on your behalf as well.
Good luck...

tumblr_m3tuv4uPhD1rskzv7o1_1280.jpg

:lol

Good luck...

I'm so glad I have no interest in this! :lol
You are cruel!

I'm full of jolly ranchers as it is, and negative rep had been disabled. So I don't think so, nor do I care. ;)

Back