Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

OKAY, reposting my contest for those who are in it but may have missed it earlier! I'll post it again when I get home from work tonight, and likely again tomorrow morning. I need to collect the answers that have been given so far so I don't have to hunt through 30 pages :lol

So here are the list of people that are able to win my contest! The participants are those who have held contests for others so far, and Veil :lol Just repost the questions in this thread with your answers! You can PM them also if you like :)

1. SomethingSexy
2. Furystorm
3. GeneralZodLives
4. DarthMadden
5. CallMeTheDoctor
6. grphyx1
7. Vander
8. MadCow
9. King Darkness
10. punkg42
11. averagejo
12. UToyfan
13. ZaCHw117
14. mrdbios
15. Veil1
16. SurlyJ
17. Kamikaze
18. RavenEye
19. Kenbenobi
20. JediSword
21. BuffyGirl
22. DarthWaller

I'll post them again later for the late night folk; however, this is for those who want to get started earlier. The contest will end tomorrow afternoon. I don't have an exact time, but I'm guessing it will be between 2pm-3pm EST! So you have until then to make your guesses.

For those involved, just copy the questions I post below and past them with your guesses! Everyone gets one shot and the one who has the most correct answers at the end wins! :)

Here are the questions!

tumblr_m7tdv9LUNA1qeeqito3_500.gif

1. What is my favourite horror franchise?
2. What is my favourite colour?
3. What group have I seen in concert five times?
4. What is my favourite Kevin Bacon movie?
5. Where did I meet my wife?
6. What was my favourite horror movie of 2013?
7. Who is my favourite Ninja Turtle?
8. What's my favourite sports team?
9. Who is my favourite wrestler of all time?
10. What's my favourite TV show ever?
11. Who is my favourite member of the X-Men?
12. I received an e-mail with the image of a Hot Toy character in it. In the end I didn't end up getting the figure; however, it was what pulled me into the collecting game. Who was that specific character?
13. What movie caused me to start collecting comic books?
14. What comic book was the first I began collecting?
15. What director's cut version of a film do I find on par with its two critically acclaimed predecessors?
16. What Predator (not hybrid) is my favourite Predator?
17. Who is my favourite actress?
18. Who is my favourite actor?
19. At a Chinese food buffet, what is the one item I eat the most of every.single.time?
20. I taught English overseas a while back. Which country did I teach in?
21. In World of Warcraft, what is my main characters class?
22. What is my favourite movie musical?
23. Who are my two favourite Star Wars characters? (1 point for each correct answer)
24. When I was a boy I had to skip Halloween one year. What was the specific reason for this?
25. If I go to McDonald's for lunch, what meal do I order?
26. What fast food joint to I eat at every few years and then vow never to eat at again immediately after?
27. What's my favourite disaster movie?
28. What two TV characters do people most relate me with? (1 point for each correct answer)
29. What is my favourite entry in Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy?
30. What energy drink am I unfortunately addicted to? (specific)
31. What is my favourite Robert Downey Jr. movie?
32. If I'm ordering a pizza, aside from the basics like cheese and sauce, what one specific topping do I always get on top of my pizza?
33. What is the next item I will receive from Sideshow?
34. Am I a morning person, or a night owl?
35. I've met two girls from the same State in the USA, and one of them is now my wife. The odds are almost unbelievable, as I met them both in other places years apart, and on top of that, they even worked together at one point. Which State is it that they're both from?
36. What is my favourite Halloween candy?
37. What are my favourite type of horror films?
38. Who was my favourite character in the Scream franchise?
39. What movie fills me with Zen every time I watch it?

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

I miss the old days of typing the word "Yoda" in an official Sideshow chat room, and winning a premium format... :(

I miss the old days of typing the word "Yoda" in an official Sideshow chat room, and winning a premium format... :(

Sideshow chat rooms were insane. I always had a hard time following what was going on. Also, some of you type like the Flash. I stopped competing in the contests because there is no way I could answer fast enough.

Come on guys. Think outside the box... but simple. Riddles two and three use the same sort of logic.

Sideshow chat rooms were insane. I always had a hard time following what was going on. Also, some of you type like the Flash. I stopped competing in the contests because there is no way I could answer fast enough.

My fat fingers usually got in the way off me having a chance lol... I do enjoy these boards though... We really keep the spirit alive :)

I was thinking that at one point but can't figure out the damn riddles
I honestly think I know the 3rd riddle, but it doesn't fit with the 4th riddle. He's looking for a person, apparently... But I can't think of any person with 3 names, but putting the 3 riddle answers together...

CONTEST TIME!

Time for a riddle...

The prize: View attachment 141485View attachment 141502

The rules:
First to answer correctly wins.
Guess as many times as you like.
Anyone who quotes Y4NK33 PL4N3T in this thread before the contest is over is automatically disqualified :)
If Y4NK33 PL4N3T quotes anyone else before the answer is given, he is disqualified

The riddles:

There are four riddles but I'm only looking for one answer, though you'll need to figure out all four to know the one answer.

Riddle 1:

They took my skin before I could feel
They took my eyes before I could see
I thrive amongst the brown
But when I left the green suffered

What am I?

Riddle 2:

Three after the first of the last
One before the end of the end of one before
Twice in one, but none in two

What am I?

Riddle 3: