Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The winners of my contest your prizes will be going out tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Got my prize from mrdbios! It arrived sometime while I was gone, but opened it today. Thanks again! :) Going back to the couch, weekend is still killing me. No concrud so far at least.

No worries dude this year for the holidays I'm going to have another contest so enter than! :)

I lamed out and didn't do a contest. I have such a hard time coming up with an idea for one. I need a better imagination lol.

I lamed out and didn't do a contest. I have such a hard time coming up with an idea for one. I need a better imagination lol.
Man it took me a long time before this year being my first time doing a contest. It took a while to think of ideas and what to do. Don't worry you'll do one and some point and you'll have fun with it.

Man it took me a long time before this year being my first time doing a contest. It took a while to think of ideas and what to do. Don't worry you'll do one and some point and you'll have fun with it.

Oh I did one...like 2 or 3 years ago... :monkey1 :lol

Back