Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i was 6 i finally traded my clown costume for a batman costume that i wore for the next 5 years lol. Every couple of years my aunt would extend the legs and arms.

When i was 6 i finally traded my clown costume for a batman costume that i wore for the next 5 years lol. Every couple of years my aunt would extend the legs and arms.

That's awesome!

I was a few different things as a kid: Darth Vader, Frankenstein, Don Mattingly. Jedi Luke. Those are the ones I can actually remember.

I was Garfield, Dracula, a pirate, and a ninja. I don't remember the other costumes I wore as a kid, but it was something different most years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Draw Winner:

1. Centurion
2. theorize
3. stageman12
4. ZaCHw117
5. HAPPYBOY
6. GeneralZodLives

Congrats Zod, PM me with your info! :hi5:

Vander, that's so random that I can't even see my name due to the strobe...
I won, right?... right?[emoji16]

No the report was because i didnt have my birthday. I didnt feel like it. They wanted me to send a pic of 2 forms of id just because i didnt have the birthday... f that...
That's crazy! Anybody can make an account and just MAKE UP a birthday!

I realized I didn't share a pic of me as a kid so here I am in all my (mostly) homemade Superman costume glory

View attachment 374572

As for the winner of the Mezco 15" Sam figure...

Congratulations, mrdbios! :rock

PM me your info. I will get it out to you sometime this week.

DAMMIT! I mean, um, congrats mrdbios!!!

Zod dressed as Superman!?! :horror

Maybe the trauma of wearing that costume turned him to the dark side?
:rotfl I never saw that one coming...

your know that's a lie......
:lol

Random Draw Winner:

1. Centurion
2. theorize
3. stageman12
4. ZaCHw117
5. HAPPYBOY
6. GeneralZodLives

Congrats Zod, PM me with your info! :hi5:

Congrats Zod!!! How many more kits are left, Vander? Just curious...

Video came out way darker than I had wanted, but I was getting a headache from the lights so I said "meh, good enough".... :lol

I dunno, I think there are 5 kits left, but I have to check my list of winners to be sure. I'll be going all the way to Halloween, so still a few chance left for those that havn't won yet... :wink1:

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!

I was gonna post this tomorrow, but I'm home, so I'll do it now...

The prize:

Hot Topic Exclusive FLOCKED Porg Funko Pop!
View attachment 374456
The Question:

What brand of TV do I own and use? You can make 3 guesses each (in ONE post). I'll close the contest tomorrow night, but it will run at least 24 hours. I will do some form of random draw from all of the correct entries. I stated own and use, because I do have a 2nd TV that I do not use. It's not even plugged in. So there's only ONE TV that I own, which I use. Also note that you will NOT be receiving the CHASE version of this Pop (dream on), but I actually FINALLY found one today in-store! I was SOOO happy that I bought a regular Flocked Pop to give away here.

I'm also going to say NO EDITING of posts. I don't think anybody knows what TV I have. I doubt I ever mentioned it. But I'll be keeping track of the answers as I go along, so don't want to have to re-check the same posts again later...

In the event that nobody guesses my TV brand, then ALL ENTRIES will go into the random draw. The only hint I'll say is that I've had this TV for almost 7 years, so don't pick any crazy new companies that didn't exist then.
I'll be spinning for a winner in about 2 hours. Yep that means more than 1 person has a correct answer...

KenBen, ya might as well close it up now, we all know I got this one locked down! :rotfl

Video came out way darker than I had wanted, but I was getting a headache from the lights so I said "meh, good enough".... :lol

I dunno, I think there are 5 kits left, but I have to check my list of winners to be sure. I'll be going all the way to Halloween, so still a few chance left for those that havn't won yet... :wink1:

Next game....let your dog with the black hair decide. :yess: :D

Next game....let your dog with the black hair decide. :yess: :D

This one?
5a2b201e9925376b690e21102906105a.jpeg

Or this one???

8a88384ace01a3dc2220be1710d5291e.jpg

Back