Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My budget for a year is about $200 I can spend on this type stuff... which means no Court :( It's all out of my price range.

I have Queen, Kier, and Shard but think I'm done with the line. The only thing I want now is that damn COTD apple that they'll never put up for preorder. :mad:

I don't know why Sideshow didn't do a Spook Kit this year. They could have thrown in a calendar and pin with whatever other crap they wanted.

I've barely kept up with Sideshow's Spook. I haven't participated in the Twitter or Instagram parts at all. I've just entered a couple contests on FB and watched the live stream yesterday for codes.

I deack’d my Facebook months ago but I kept Twitter around for Spook so that’s where I’ve been. Sadly most of their activity seems to be on FB.

I feel the same way. And yeah, Zod I want that dang apple too... And of course the convention pins. :)

I can see it now....

CNN reports that SideShow Studios was broken into last night. Security camera caught two suspects, one dressed as Darth Vader and the other as General Zod, stealing two "apples' and giggling before making their getaway.

Back