Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mort Kit Giveaway:

For this contest you'll have to answer a list of questions about my desk pic from the other night. You have until 12 tomorrow afternoon to enter, please send your answers to: [email protected] Most correct answers wins, tie goes to random draw. Good luck!

View attachment 373321

How many Official Sideshow products are there?

How many items were made by other Freaks for giveaways?
Who did those giveaway items?

How much time is left on the countdown clock?

What's the name the Funko Mystery Mini?
How many Funko Pops are there total?
How many are Chases?
How many are Glow in the dark?

From items show in the picture what is my favorite:
Friday the 13th movie?
Video game franchise?
Adventure Time character?

There is a skeleton animal in the picture, what animal is it?

How many bats are there?

Bonus: The mouse pad shown is like one given out last year as a scratch card prize, what's the difference between the two?

Double Bonus: On the "Hello, my name is..." sticker what does it say underneath Mort's name?

Triple Bonus: My sister insisted I add one item to the picture, what was it?

Entered!
:yess:

So it looks like Michael Bay will be making a Dora the Explorer movie.

If there was one thing Dora was lacking it was more explosions.

Seriously though, am I wrong that my 15 year old son and I are both excited to see this?? I think it will be a blast (in the bad movie, popcorn eating type of way).

Seriously though, am I wrong that my 15 year old son and I are both excited to see this?? I think it will be a blast (in the bad movie, popcorn eating type of way).

Swiper, NO SWIPING! *machine gun fire*

Michael Bay Dora

dora___boots___colored_by_stephenrsjr.jpg

Have you guys seen the College Humor Dora short from 2012. I feel this will be similar.

Only 2 questions. Can Megan Fox pass for a teenage Hispanic Girl? And will Boots die in the end or transform into a Z-28 Camaro and save the day?

She probably could, I’d pay to see her try. Add Wilmer Valderrama as Cousin Diego and you got cinematic gold. I’m also picturing Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in the role of Benny the Bull.

Isn't there a law that Samuel L. Jackson must be in every movie? Maybe he could play Swiper.....with a eye patch of course. I would love to see a Quentin Tarantino version of the movie.

Back