Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually what is weird is that Punk wore the same shirt for at least 3 or 4 days while making a review video that should have taken 30 minutes max.

Haha, I started with the beard and shaved it down... filmed everything backwards as I went. Had to write down everything I needed with which facial hair and double check before shaving more. :lol

Haha, I started with the beard and shaved it down... filmed everything backwards as I went. Had to write down everything I needed with which facial hair and double check before shaving more. :lol

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Punk.

I’d love a skull if eligible and worthy (don’t have one yet).

If not, Vader is my second pick.

I’ll msg you addy and details. Thanks dude - fun contest!

You definitely qualify for a Punk Skull. :hi5: Congrats! I'll wait to ship in case you win another contest later.

I have another contest idea lined up, but I think the only ones who could answer the question would be those that follow me on Instagram... possibly Facebook, but don't think I posted info for the question I have in mind on there.

I have another contest idea lined up, but I think the only ones who could answer the question would be those that follow me on Instagram... possibly Facebook, but don't think I posted info for the question I have in mind on there.

That would count me out...I don't do Instagram, and don't know you on Facebook.

Back