Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

c88230bb68574cf31d9bde106a7b2363.jpg

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

a6e664ad237fc9bdb536b6a092a490c2.jpg

Have fun!

Looks like Jaws to me

Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

Have fun!

Jaws...me thinks

I don't have any of those, so I'm game!

Seriously? That's very nice of you! Thanks, Punk!

You have one of those I know...
Yeah, I only have Season 1 and don't plan on getting the others so it seems like a good time to pass it on. Assuming the contest runner allows it.

I pmd him and told him he can pass the WDs2 to you since you have the others, and I will pick from the remaining blus. :)

Pick a Blu-ray from the following two pics! Note there's a three disc triple pack in there (I'll count that as one)
5f77890d0030919671e4692bae791d72.jpg
0f5e2ce34bc666375463a8c592b7b8ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest time!

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Have fun!

Going with JAWS for my first guess.

Pick a Blu-ray from the following two pics! Note there's a three disc triple pack in there (I'll count that as one)
5f77890d0030919671e4692bae791d72.jpg
0f5e2ce34bc666375463a8c592b7b8ea.jpg

Awesome. I'll go with either Step Brothers or We're the Millers. Surprise me. :D

Contest time!

Have fun!

JAWS

Contest time!

Have fun!

Guess #2:
JAWS 2

Contest time!

Have fun!
My guesses:
Jaws
Jaws 3

Back