Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Omg
These are great
Cannot wait to see mine :):)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like BuffyGirl is starting trouble already and it isn't even Mischief night yet. :lol

Had no idea this thread existed.

Who's making the sweet signatures?!!? Please and thank you!

Poor King Darkness is too scared to ask for a picture of himself... so I ask on his behalf :lol He did say he'd be eternally grateful and I imagine he'd send some dirty underwear as a gesture of appreciation :lecture

Speaking of Chat, we doing mibbit again this year?
Hells yes! Unless Sideshow surprises us with a chatroom this year... I posted about it on FB in the "annoyances" post. :lol

Agree completely.

Yep, I gave it up last year. It's just not the same and I don't really have time for chat. I'm sure I won't be missed. :lol
Who are you again? :monkey3

Thanks barryo. Only 20 or more to go.....:lol
At least you started early! There's still a month to go! But we appreciate your efforts! :hi5:

Nice one, Veil!

I know it is terrible that we don't have the same SSC spook like years ago, however, I find it to be something really special these days. Just think about it...we don't need SSC to come in and give us big prizes (though I DO love them and never want them to stop) because we all go into chat, hour after hour, wanting to spend time with each other.

You have to admit, that's a pretty big deal. I don't like many people enough to do that usually. You lot, though, I love you. Most of you. Especially you!
Looking forward to it already! I honestly do! I spend hours upon hours in chat every day, and enjoy every minute of it! You can be in chat, and doing other stuff at the same time, like watching horror movies or murdering all the high school kids on your street. Multi-tasking is essential!

INK! So awesome.

Who are you?

:lol :lol
I was thinking it, but you dun said it! :lol

Ahh, that is where you fail me.

1 princess charming, please.
:rotfl

Dollhouse FTW! :lecture

Poor King Darkness is too scared to ask for a picture of himself... so I ask on his behalf :lol He did say he'd be eternally grateful and I imagine he'd send some dirty underwear as a gesture of appreciation :lecture
In that case, I'll make him an avatar and sig! Please give him my address to send his panties... :monkey1

Ok, I've got a list going of people I want to get avatars to.... The main list as it stands are Vets only, and hopefully if I have time I will get to others. These aren't in any particular order, I usually just do Avatars that are easier/fun first. If you are Vet, please let me know you want one. I know since we are still a ways off from spook, some are going to be wandering in later than others. I'll get to them in time. I've recently gotten the bug up my butt to do these, about 2 a day. That is going to slow down. Just so you know. Plenty of time before spook. Here is my standing list... anybody missed, please let me know.

Kenbenobi
punkg42
karamazov80
Alfin
Kamikaze
XDuckettX -Any help you can give me Mr. Duckett will be of help. You have a hard one :)
Shropt- Yours is easy!
King Darkness- My love of Legend will assure you are done soon
Darth Waller
Collectorcol

Last edited:

I know my username is Darth Waller, but how about an Emma Watson 'Hermione' avatar? :)

emma-watson-harry-potter-order-phoenix-photo-7.jpeg

Back