Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I will be having a contest in chat sometime soon... in the next few hours. I'll announce when later as I want a lot of the group to be around if they want to play.

Sadly I ran out of time to make Punk Prizes this year, but they will make their return next year!

Prize for the contest will be a Pre-Order of next year's Punk Prize 2017!! Winner will be awarded one of the punk prizes I do for next year. You will be put on the list and will receive one when the contests start next year.

Contest is open to all the regular contributors in here. Sorry, but if you are a newbie here this year you are not eligible. If you don't know where chat is, that probably means you are not an OG.

Last edited:

Hi guys...Sorry I haven't been around.
I have a contest for you with some cool prizes (...well I think they are anyways...lol.)

I'll post in a bit. I have a ripping headache and need to drink more coffee. :(

I will be having a contest in chat sometime soon... in the next few hours. I'll announce when later as I want a lot of the group to be around if they want to play.

Sadly I ran out of time to make Punk Prizes this year, but they will make their return next year!

Prize for the contest will be a Pre-Order of next year's Punk Prize 2017!! Winner will be awarded one of the punk prizes I do for next year. You will be put on the list and will receive one when the contests start next year.

Contest is open to all the regular contributors in here. Sorry, but if you are a newbie here this year you are not eligible. If you don't know where chat is, that probably means you are not an OG.
won't be in chat today, but good luck y'all!

Sometimes Sideshow really pisses me off. This is an email I got sent today. Notice the Alien Egg. Silly me thinks that Sideshow somehow made some of this previously sold out item available for Spook so I click on it because I'm a greedy bastard and want another one--especially at retail price. Guess what? Still sold out. Well, no ****. Thanks for getting my hopes up then ******** all over them.

sideshow is a ******.jpg

Ok, now I've clicked on every item in the email and the only pieces NOT waitlisted or sold out are the stupid Joker, Shoretrooper, and pin.

Sometimes Sideshow really pisses me off. This is an email I got sent today. Notice the Alien Egg. Silly me thinks that Sideshow somehow made some of this previously sold out item available for Spook so I click on it because I'm a greedy bastard and want another one--especially at retail price. Guess what? Still sold out. Well, no ****. Thanks for getting my hopes up then ******** all over them.

View attachment 301565
Yup! I don't know what's happened to Sideshow, but this has become their norm. :lecture

Newbie Lives Matter :wave

Back