Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Spooktacular Lego Contest, Part 2

Granite_Grizz already won himself some figs and a Star Wars Lego set (I took it to the post office already, in fact).

stageman12 won a Scooby-Doo set, which I still need to box up for him.

There are two things left to win:

1) The 3 Halloween-themed Lego figs (see pic)...no one correctly guessed my #1 favorite band to win that.

2) I'm adding a new (non-Lego) prize...the "Inside the Sideshow Studio" book. To win that, guess the first Sideshow item I ever bought. Hint: it's Star Wars-themed.

First correct answer gets the item. You can guess again after 30 minutes.

Foo Fighters

Boba Fett PF

CONTEST UPDATE

Just a bit over 3 hours left to enter the Mohawk Something contest I posted 2 days ago. Winner will be announced tomorrow.

Ok it got quiet in here again. I'm cooking again, so what's everybody else having for dinner?
I'm cooking couscous tonight.

Don't worry, this time it's not for a contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lasagna hamburger helper and corn on the cob

View attachment 301070

CONTEST TIME!!

For this contest I want you to "mohawk" something. Meaning, I want you to add the patented green mohawk of my punk character on whatever you see fit, any way you want to. Post a pic of it for entry.
You can edit a picture in photoshop, color on a magazine with a pen, shave your cat's head and dye it's hair green, whatever. I will probably base this one somewhat on creativity/humor. But may do a wheel spin with creativity being for an extra spot on wheel.
Entries due by 11:59 EST on Thursday
SPOOOOK.jpg

Here's my Sin entry. I wanted to spend more time on it, but it turned out ok. After cutting myself in the first 2 minutes, I'm just glad I got it finished. :lol

spook 2016 pumpkin no light.JPG

spook 2016 pumpkin light.JPG

Back