Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

taco bell. :lol

tumblr_my8dd2WBXL1rnwsdso1_500.gif

Look like you were correct, PM me with you info!

If you didn't get to play today don't fear, we'll have more of "Will he fit?" in the coming days! :lol

Cooking dinner while trying to cook up a contest for that Sideshow book. I'll post it after we eat.

So what's everybody else having for dinner? I'm cooking up some jambalaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love jambalaya. I'm not skilled enough to cook it myself so it's my 'go to' when I'm at Lucille's BBQ restaurant.

Pizza tonight! Can't wait... been waiting all week for family movie/pizza night.
What are you watching?

Look like you were correct, PM me with you info!

If you didn't get to play today don't fear, we'll have more of "Will he fit?" in the coming days! :lol
LOL! He's going to be very popular for the next few days! :lol

that music :lol cute cat
That music was perfect for this. :clap

OK Guys,

Contest Time!

Up for grabs is Sideshow's book:

IMG_3486.jpg

For this contest there are 3 ways to win:

1. Surprise!!! This way has already happened. When I posted earlier asking what everybody was having for dinner, those of you who responded were entering this contest. I received entries from:

Vander
crows
Happyboy
HorrorFreakNY
GeneralZodLives
Veil1
Kamikaze
Gravemist
ZaCHw117
ink

You guys each have already earned one spot on the Wheel.
If you didn't post what you were having for dinner, tough.

2. For another entry, I want you to think of your LEAST FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY.
Don't post what it is. What you need to do to earn your entry is post three clues as to what your Lease favorite Halloween Candy is here in the forum.
PM me the answer to your clues for your entry to count. You can only earn one entry on the Wheel with this one.

3. Each freak can then guess the clues that are submitted to the forum. For each correct guess, you get another entry on the Wheel.

You will have 24 hours until this contest closes. I will post reminders late tonight and tomorrow morning just for those freaks who join late.

Have fun!

Cooking dinner while trying to cook up a contest for that Sideshow book. I'll post it after we eat.

So what's everybody else having for dinner? I'm cooking up some jambalaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think chili cheese dogs. I don't feel much like cooking tonight.

Edit: DOH... too late for the contest. Oh well.

Back