Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I don't even know how Snapchat works... I thought that was one of those "hook up" apps. haha

As a teacher, I HATE snapchat because is dominates many students' lives. Consequently I've never used it, and will use it as my 'line in the sand' for Spooktacular. Don't take this as me being bitter, I just don't want to include snapchat in my life.

I've never used it, but my understanding is that it's just another messaging app. I think the appeal for students is the temporary nature of the messages, leaving teachers with no "proof" they were messaging. What students have realized as I have subbed, is that a good teacher's word is all the proof administration needs.

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite moment in the Hellraiser films?

THE PRIZE: Lament Puzzle Configuration Cube from Mezco. I don't have this in-hand yet. Mezco keeps saying it's close to shipping, but it may be another month before it gets here. I'll ship it to the winner as soon as I get it.

x800-2578.Jpg

**Contest closes at 12pm today Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.**
I love the church scene from Hellraiser III. I love how the cross just melts in the priest's hand! :lol I think that's the first film where Pinhead truly became a horror icon!

I have never used Snapchat. Installed it yesterday. Some ****er is using my username already. HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!!

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite moment in the Hellraiser films?

THE PRIZE: Lament Puzzle Configuration Cube from Mezco. I don't have this in-hand yet. Mezco keeps saying it's close to shipping, but it may be another month before it gets here. I'll ship it to the winner as soon as I get it.

x800-2578.Jpg

**Contest closes at 12pm today Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.**

EASILY the scene in Hellraiser: Hell on Earth with all the new hip AWFUL new cenobites going on a killing spree. Specifically the DJ that uses CD's as ninja shurikens. It was at this moment that I knew this franchise would always have a place in my heart as the cheesy awful entertaining goodness it still is today.

1) Nothing happened
2) I do not understand Snapchat one bit. I see how people do animations and stuff all the time, morphing your image into something else. Not a friggin clue how to do that. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life, and I want it back... There was an awesome Alien one this weekend. Perhaps it's gone now. My friend showed it to me. A facehugger would jump on your face, and you'd become an alien...

1) Nothing happened
2) I do not understand Snapchat one bit. I see how people do animations and stuff all the time, morphing your image into something else. Not a friggin clue how to do that. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life, and I want it back... There was an awesome Alien one this weekend. Perhaps it's gone now. My friend showed it to me. A facehugger would jump on your face, and you'd become an alien...
That actually sounds pretty cool, but not enough for me to bother with Snap.

:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave:fireworks:fireworks

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)
Then post the photo in this thread

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)

almost forgot! :panic: my work toothbrush will have to do! :D :lol

47824D3B-0291-4323-A006-0F4B889D5A80_zpszv6ujfdt.jpg

Back