Freaks Brotherhood Introductions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
995hacmatthewlillard010zh5.jpg

WORD !

As in fruit loops! LOL! :rock

Not sure what was changed. LOL! I just have been copying and pasting what Karma has wanted. If you want something changed let him know. I will fix it right away! :duff

My thing says "Knob Creek" on it, from a drink I saw at the bar yesterday (talked about it on Xbox Live last night, and apparently it's a hilarious topic).

Just looks kinda retarded on my already retarded pic :lol

My thing says "Knob Creek" on it, from a drink I saw at the bar yesterday (talked about it on Xbox Live last night, and apparently it's a hilarious topic).

Just looks kinda retarded on my already retarded pic :lol

KARMA! You bastardo! Change this! :chew :rotfl :chew :rotfl :chew :rotfl

PS. this thread was badmoon's idea, I initially just done one of him and he encourage me to do the others (sorry BM, but if I'm going down, your coming with me :D)

I am merely the puppet to the puppet master :lol:lol:lol

Do I seem THAT daft

If put a pic up all the bad karma put toward pitu & co will come back ten fold & on video form as well :D:lol

I'll stay comfortably anonymous until the smoke clears :D :cool::cool:

Dude, you and Kain should post pics already. You guys act like you're the Toxic Avenger or something :rotfl

Do I seem THAT daft

If put a pic up all the bad karma put toward pitu & co will come back ten fold & on video form as well :D:lol

I'll stay comfortably anonymous until the smoke clears :D :cool::cool:

gay gay gay gay gay gay lolololololololololololololololol

Back