Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's Hasbro that makes it the third release, which I didn't know was out. They have said it was coming at some point, I just don't remember seeing when. Be sure to post pics when you get it.

Looks like Kit Fisto is the next FX in line.

kitfisto.jpg

Got it today. Extremely cool and not cheap looking at all. Nice metal hilt and loud sound effects. Very bright too.

I'm hooked now! :lol Gotta get me another one soon. Just wondering if I should spend the extra $25 for one with a removeable blade or stick with the fixed.

I have a few of the older fixed blades but after recently hearing how the new ones with removable blades sound, i just bought all of them.

Obi Wans is just freakin bad ass. and I know maul and anakin have improved sounds as well.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QE7_SytOX0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish the handle and especially the wide neck of some of the sabers to be more accurate, but it is also almost impossible technically. At least the Force FX Vader sabers are 99% close to the original props/replicas, thus I'm happy.

After I get a few items, I might look into a removable blade Vader saber. How is that compared to the non-removable one? I mean the quality of the hilt, blade, details, sturdiness etc.

just got the dooku fx today. pretty awesome, too bad the sounds are lacking, only 1 clash and 2 swooshing sounds or whatever you call them. but the look of the saber makes up for it.

Still waiting on the removable blade obi and anakin from bbts.

Got a fixed blade Vader saber yesterday. Not as nice as the ROTJ Luke one but still a good display piece.

The wooshing sounds lag behind the movement quite a bit which is a bummer.

StarWarsShop.com is having a 40% off sale on all in stock and they have some sabers in stock, like the Obi removable blade I really want. Sale starts tomorrow.

StarWarsShop.com is having a 40% off sale on all in stock and they have some sabers in stock, like the Obi removable blade I really want. Sale starts tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm there. :clap Obi's is the last one I need for a display I'm going to build.

Watch how ridiculous the shipping price will be though :lecture. I avoid SWS at all costs if possible.

Shipping for the obi wan saber is $17.95 in my cart right now. After the 40% during the sale it will be just under $96 shipped. I hope it stays that way this weekend.

Back