• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR TRADE........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violator66

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few figures and statues for trade. I'm really open to anything so make me an offer so hit me up and let's see what we can work out. I'm looking also for an inglorious bastards aldo rein or real steel figures. I have over 100 trades all with positive feedback.

Here's what I have for trade

Enterbay T2 Battle damaged 1/4 scale t800

Sideshow collectibles
Blade vs dracula ex
Avp wolf vs Aliens diorama ex

Medicom
Venom

Diamond select statues
Marvel zombies venom vs spiderman statue

Thanks for your time and have a great day

Benjamin

Last edited:
Re: Want to trade, Hot Toys Iron man mark 2,storm shadow,snake eyes,blackspiderman ex

Would you sell SS outright ?

Re: Want to trade, Hot Toys Iron man mark 2,storm shadow,snake eyes,blackspiderman ex

Thanks for the offer just looking to trade

Looking to trade Sideshow Planet Hulk vs silver savage exclusive for man of steel hot toys

Re: Want to trade,Hulk vs exclusive,Hot Toys storm shadow,snake eyes,blackspiderman e

Bump it up for a super Sunday

Re: Want to trade,Hulk vs exclusive,Hot Toys storm shadow,snake eyes,blackspiderman e

I got my boo with me bumpage.....

Sent you a pm on the HT Black Suit Spider-Man, waiting to hear back.

Back