• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale/trade: SS Predator Legendary Scale Bust EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Up for sale is a SS Predator LSB EX. This arrived from Sideshow in perfect condition. It has been displayed in a glass curio cabinet before being put up a few months ago. The only reason I am selling this piece is because of a lack of space. It is a great piece and a great scale, and honestly I don't really mind keeping it in its box if I have to. This includes everything and will ship in the SS brown shipper. Currently, I have the EX nameplate out of the carton and displayed with my other Predator items. I might decide to ship it in its own carton instead of reopening the box with the bust (repacking it was a pain!) I'll figure that out when I get closer to shipping it. Rest assured that it will be packed properly and shipped safely. Since I purchased this using some of my SS rewards points, I was able to save some money on the cost, which I will pass that along to you. Price is $300 shipped/firm. Payment to be made via Paypal. I will also consider Predator related trades, pm me with offers. Thanks!!!!

PENDING!

CIMG2011.jpg

Last edited:
Back