• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: ThreeZero Game of Thrones Exclusives, QMx Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPCanes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not doing much 6th scale collecting and I am dangerously low on space! Would only consider a Thanos on Throne Exclusive for a trade (obviously a package deal). All of these are sealed in the brown shipper unless noted - no, I will not open them to inspect unless I'm getting 0 interest. If they are damaged in shipment, we can work with USPS/selected carrier on fixing this. I'm going off finished ebay listings, if my prices are brutal feel free to message me and we can chat - just don't go lowball. All prices include US shipping w/ insurance. I would consider package deals in terms of pricing.

ThreeZero:

Tyrion Exclusive (shipper opened, box still sealed in plastic) - $500
Ned Stark Exclusive (sealed) - $600
Jon Snow Exclusive w/ Ghost (sealed) - $700
Jaime Lannister (was no exclusive here) (sealed) - $200
The Hound Exclusive (sealed) - $350
Daenerys Targaryen Exclusive (sealed) - $350

QMx:

Captain Kirk Exclusive (sealed) - $350
Spock Exclusive (sealed) - $350
McCoy Exclusive (sealed) - $180 (retail!)
Picard Exclusive (sealed) - $200 (retail!) - please note this probably has issues with the tunic bleeding on the head. You've been warned!

Thanks for looking! Giving this some time on here then they are off to eBay.

Hey is the McCoy still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back