• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Indiana Jones Raiders PF with Cuff damage and missing idol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Also selling on ebay.

200.00 shipped in US. Feel free to make offers. Could also be up for trade + money or straight up trade it's good enough. Interested in 1/4 scale Indy stuff and 1/6 scale Ark of the Covenent.

Here is my discription on Ebay.

Hi up for sale is the long sold out Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark Premium formate statue by Sideshow. Please Note: This Item is has small damage and is missing the Fertility Idol!!! It Also comes with the belt, whip clasp and holster from the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Premium Format statue and not the original.The Small damage is the fact that the Leather Jacket cuffs are flaking a bit. This seems to be an issue with many of the Raiders Premium Format statues as there have been others who have had the same issue. It seems that Sideshow used a glue of some sort to keep the cuffs stiff. This has resulted in the flaking. I have attempted a home made fix by adding an acrylic paint (Please see photos) It is hard to see where I have fixed it unless I use the flash as I have done here. In a normal lit room it is almost unnoticable.

This item is also missing the Fertility Idol. But as you can see fron the photos you can remove his gun from the holster and display it with him.

I also switched out the orginal belt, whip clasp and holster for the much improved version from the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Statue by Sideshow. See photos.

Comes with orginal Sideshow Box but not the Brown Sideshow Shipper box. Will have to pack it in a new brown shipper box

Other then the items listed the statue is in great shape. It comes from a smoke free home and is perfect for customization if you have the talent.

$(KGrHqV,!i0E4r-grh7tBOP1Z368t!~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!iEE4pzp,ew+BOP1,!O2HQ~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!g0E45ylLJYMBOP1,KIM7w~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKkQE4hHvzoVSBOP1,UgFjw~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKj0E43RO+s(eBOP1,fJRv!~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKjoE4h6lbJe,BOP1,ohVi!~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKjgE4jD9q-i0BOP1bOLLvQ~~0_3.JPG

Back