• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $175 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
There's only room for one '87-style Predator in my collection, so with Classic coming soon I'd like to let this guy go. He is in perfect condition except for one flaw; you can't light up the LED's in the helmet because I ruined the white plastic connector that plugs into the body from the helmet. The electronics work fine, mind you, but at one point the factory glue that holds the connector to the wires came off, and in my attempt to fix it with superglue (bad idea) I got so much glue residue on the white plastic part that it can no longer plug into the body and therefore cannot make a connection.

That said, I'm asking $175 shipped for him, or best offer. US sale only. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. The original box is included. Photos are below, thanks for looking.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $300 Shipped

Good Luck... Been trying to unload mine for a little over 200 and no one is biting. :/

M.

Good Luck... Been trying to unload mine for a little over 200 and no one is biting. :/
Thanks. I think people are interpreting that 1:6/1:4 scale Predator announcement from Hot Toys all wrong; given that Classic Predator was just released, if Hot Toys redoes this Predator in 1:6 scale it'll likely be the last one they redo, 3-4 years from now. This figure has plenty of life left in it. Some fresh pics I took today to show the other features:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Still a great figure. Great photos there too. Dare I even say the headsculpt is more accurate than the new Classics. Good luck.

That figure is a KEEPER!! Don't do it!! Lol.

i gotta agree,its a superb figure,,,just got my classic few weeks ago,but still keepin my P1,,it just has to be done...

..but i do hope you get a bite on your sale..good luck :)

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $250 Shipped

Adjusted price to better reflect the current going rate. Who wouldn't want this figure? :dunno

web.jpg

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $225 Shipped

Bumped and price-reduced. This is the last price reduction I'll do before taking this boy to eBay. I'd really prefer selling him here to a fellow collector.

Not a single PM yet? Bummer. This doesn't bode well for when I go to sell mine.

Sorry, I forgot to mention no trades. I'm trying to clear a spot on the shelf for figures already on order :)

Bump. C'mon people! :gah: I really wanted to avoid taking this boy to eBay, but it's looking like that's what it'll have to be.

Which armor do you prefer? This or the Classic? Just wondering because I like that this armor is all removable and not sculpted on like some of the Classic.

Back