• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $175 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $225 Shipped

Which armor do you prefer? This or the Classic? Just wondering because I like that this armor is all removable and not sculpted on like some of the Classic.
To be honest I think I might prefer the armor on this guy more than on Classic. The weathering is much more significant, which in turn makes it look less like plastic. The downside of removable armor though is that it has a tenancy to slide around :)

Keep this bad boy!
:lol I can't. I need th shelf space.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $225 Shipped

To be honest I think I might prefer the armor on this guy more than on Classic. The weathering is much more significant, which in turn makes it look less like plastic. The downside of removable armor though is that it has a tenancy to slide around :)

:lol I can't. I need th shelf space.

Also the leather chest straps look better to me on the P1.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $199 Shipped

MAnnnn I kinda really wanna buy this . .. . I hate the beer gut the modern one has.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $199 Shipped

You willing to just sell the bone trophies? Doesn't hurt to ask.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys MMS90 Predator (1987) $189 Shipped

Next person to PM me gets this figure for free*.

*Not really. I just wonder if anyone even browses the for sale section.

Man I'd just try ebay... I was flabbergasted at how low the asking price for this figure is when I opened this thread.

I sold mine last month for 300 on ebay. Paid for my classic and all the P1 bits I re-bought for the classic to convert him.

Man I'd just try ebay... I was flabbergasted at how low the asking price for this figure is when I opened this thread.

I sold mine last month for 300 on ebay. Paid for my classic and all the P1 bits I re-bought for the classic to convert him.
Thanks. I've been to eBay twice already with no takers, but will be going back there soon.

Back