Food Is The Best Medicine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Watch the video and learn and please stop stuffing your face with ****.

Videos an hour, but worth watching. Most of you won't watch it, but start it at least. Very informative about the gut floras relation to a lot of mental illness and birth defects. Could save you or someone you love.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONYR7vAD-A&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONYR7vAD-A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
I didn't watch it but im aware the gut is heavily related to the immune system as it activates every time you eat. So I make sure to supplement and take probiotics cut back on the yeast and glutton and you'll feel better for it, and bacon is yummy

Watch the video and learn and please stop stuffing your face with ****.

Videos an hour, but worth watching. Most of you won't watch it, but start it at least. Very informative about the gut floras relation to a lot of mental illness and birth defects. Could save you or someone you love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cONYR7vAD-A&feature=player_embedded

Too long, but I'm pretty sure I know what all it talks about.

Trouble is, most of the so called good foods that they want you to eat isn't really good for you either, if you listen the very people who complain about the **** food as you call it.

GMOs, pesticides etc, even in organic foods. So you can't win.

Hell, a lot of the frozen veggies, etc. from Whole foods is from China and they don't give a **** what's in it.

Trouble is, most of the so called good foods that they want you to eat isn't really good for you either, if you listen the very people who complain about the **** food as you call it.

Hell, a lot of the frozen veggies, etc. from Whole foods is from China and they don't give a **** what's in it.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Either way you are screwed. No matter what you do.

I am positive that the end of the world will be Monsato's fault...

monsanto%20death.jpg

But seriously you can get a list of company's that do and don't use gmo if you wish, vote with your dollars..and just so you know Monsanto workers refuse to have gmo food in their canteen

But seriously you can get a list of company's that do and don't use gmo if you wish, vote with your dollars..and just so you know Monsanto workers refuse to have gmo food in their canteen

I tried to check such list. I Saw things I never even heard of. That I couldn't probably find easily here. and it was very small.
The other problem is the companies that won't tell you if they are using or not.

Monsato is everywhere. It is like this giant octopus with its tentacles on everything.

It's about probiotics not any of that. Frozen veggies only if you have to, Whole Foods has gorgeous organic produce. Lots of Non GMO certified foods out there. And organic does not have pesticides. I see excuses.

It's about probiotics not any of that. Frozen veggies only if you have to, Whole Foods has gorgeous organic produce. Lots of Non GMO certified foods out there. And organic does not have pesticides. I see excuses.

We don't have Whole Foods around me. I have to live with grocery stores period. I can get some organics, but very little. That's just the way it is.

As for Whole Foods, you'll have to wait another 5 years......

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/08/whole-foods-gmo-labeling-2018_n_2837754.html

Organic doesn't always mean that. Too bad.

I tried to check such list. I Saw things I never even heard of. That I couldn't probably find easily here. and it was very small.
The other problem is the companies that won't tell you if they are using or not.

Monsato is everywhere. It is like this giant octopus with its tentacles on everything.

They're lobbying to keep from having to put that on their labels.

An Australian site, true foods lists some company's and which don't/ might/ do include gmo, it's a green peace site do I don't totally trust it but its a good start for the processed stuff anyway.

An Australian site, true foods lists some company's and which don't/ might/ do include gmo, it's a green peace site do I don't totally trust it but its a good start for the processed stuff anyway.

I used to have one but I can't find it now. I must not have saved it. A friend posted it on Facebook.

Back