(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not. I'll have to look into it. We will have our van with us as well and can drive some peeps with us.
Have you heard anything back about volunteering Kenben?
Not yet. They usually don't until about 3 months before. So I hope to hear something in the next few weeks...

I really enjoyed Aquaman.
Me too. I saw it twice. The first time, in 2D, and I was disappointed by the visuals underwater. I then saw it in 3D, and the visuals were MUCH BETTER. I highly recommend seeing this film in 3D...

Me too. I saw it twice. The first time, in 2D, and I was disappointed by the visuals underwater. I then saw it in 3D, and the visuals were MUCH BETTER. I highly recommend seeing this film in 3D...

I saw it in IMAX 2D. Good enough. :p

Mera in 3D would be too much. :love

49564049_548449518998646_4458361797698650112_n.jpg

I;ve gotten out of the 3D at home now. I mean I still have my 3d 4K tv, but it's all about 4K for me lol. Plus 3D movies are getting harder to find. :lol

Quick question to the group if I may. I wasn't going to pick up the Bounty Hunters due to space but I've ended up picking up Dengar and Zuckuss for good deals. I've already got the HT ESB Fett so now it's the other three. I've got a chance for a v1 IG-88 for £165 but the base isn't the original light up and has been replaced by a standard one (I'm not too bothered about the base as I freestand my figures on display). Looking at comparisons on both the v1 and v2 I prefer the paint app on the v1. Hate to make it sounds like a noob question but is £165 a good price for this v1? Cheers.

V1 is definitely supposed to be the better one. In USD I would say $225 for a non-exclusive V1 is a good deal. The light-up base usually often fetches $50-$70, so even if you don't care about it it's worth noting that. If you use detolfs and want IG-88's legs extended (he looks better like that IMO), you probably wouldn't want to use that taller light-up base anyhow.

Cheers for that. Either version doesn’t seem to show up for much under £200 here in the U.K. and US purchases kill it on shipping and import duty. I definitely prefer this v1. May just bite the bullet and go for it. Still can’t get past Bossk’s ankle and wrist joints yet though! :)

Cheers for that. Either version doesn’t seem to show up for much under £200 here in the U.K. and US purchases kill it on shipping and import duty. I definitely prefer this v1. May just bite the bullet and go for it. Still can’t get past Bossk’s ankle and wrist joints yet though! :)

If you decide you want the version 2 it is available at Popcultcha.

If you use 1500 pennies it will come to about £190ish including VAT, customs charge etc.

If you can persuade your friends in OZ to buy it with 10% off new customer code and then ship it you as a gift it may be even cheaper.

If you decide you want the version 2 it is available at Popcultcha.

If you use 1500 pennies it will come to about £190ish including VAT, customs charge etc.

If you can persuade your friends in OZ to buy it with 10% off new customer code and then ship it you as a gift it may be even cheaper.

Cheers. I went with the v1 and actually used the 1500 pennies I had from Popcultcha to get Bossk for £157. It was shipped to my friends in Brisbane who are now also waiting for 4-Lom to come over from Zing. Once they're both there I'll just need to arrange the best way of getting them over.

I;ve gotten out of the 3D at home now. I mean I still have my 3d 4K tv, but it's all about 4K for me lol. Plus 3D movies are getting harder to find. :lol
I import a lot of 3D movies from Europe. Most are cheaper there, and they even have some 4K/3D combo releases...

UT, have you met Paul Rudd yet? I know you've met a ton of Avengers, but I don't recall seeing you pictured with him. He's coming to C2E2 in 2 months!!! So is Clark Gregg, Ming Na Wen, and Summer Glau, but I think you met them...

Back