(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work's been pretty crazy here as well. I'm doing good, though. I have plans tonight to take a friend out to this burger place called Kuma's Corner. It started in Chicago, but they just opened one around here. They make crazy burgers and play heavy metal music. I guess they got in a little trouble with the Catholic Church a while back because they made a Ghost Burger with a communion wafer on it. I figured you'd appreciate that.

Work's been pretty crazy here as well. I'm doing good, though. I have plans tonight to take a friend out to this burger place called Kuma's Corner. It started in Chicago, but they just opened one around here. They make crazy burgers and play heavy metal music. I guess they got in a little trouble with the Catholic Church a while back because they made a Ghost Burger with a communion wafer on it. I figured you'd appreciate that.

That place sounds great! :rock :lol

It's supposed to be really good. Maybe we can go to the Chicago location for Celebration next year if it's convenient to get to.

It's supposed to be really good. Maybe we can go to the Chicago location for Celebration next year if it's convenient to get to.

It looks like there's one about 6 miles from the convention center. That'd probably be easy to get to with Uber.

christmas-droids1.jpg

I'd be down for it. I wanna spend more time with you guys!

There's one in Indy. Perhaps Punk has been there...

I have not. I'll have to look into it. We will have our van with us as well and can drive some peeps with us.
Have you heard anything back about volunteering Kenben?

Back