(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, chaps and chapesses.

Had a couple of pre-orders land at the same time, one of which was a SSC Biker Scout which was completed two weeks ago and ready for despatch and one for my ESB Vader which was sorted beginning of this week.

I got notice for the Biker Scout from SSC almost 2 weeks ago and paid the duty on it to DHL but it's not been updated on the tracker and is apparently still at the warehouse. ESB Vader on the other hand was picked up immediately yesterday and is on it's way to me. Apparently there was some typhoon activity which delayed the Biker Scout but seeing as DHL popped by the same warehouse to pick up Vader yesterday what are the chances that the Biker Scout has been lost at source?

SSC say a DHL investigation is still ongoing and they won't know until early next week (which is almost two weeks since I first spoke to them)

Has this happened to anyone previously?

with the temperature finally starting to drop a bit and feeling like fall it always feels like the best time to break out harmy blue rays and watch the o.t.
love opening the house and turning my neighbors on to sw via my surround sound....(whether they like it or not).........lol

p.s. "set for stun my ass" would make a wicked picture/poster/tshirt/meme with Carrie firing her blaster...........:rock

Quick question, chaps and chapesses.

Had a couple of pre-orders land at the same time, one of which was a SSC Biker Scout which was completed two weeks ago and ready for despatch and one for my ESB Vader which was sorted beginning of this week.

I got notice for the Biker Scout from SSC almost 2 weeks ago and paid the duty on it to DHL but it's not been updated on the tracker and is apparently still at the warehouse. ESB Vader on the other hand was picked up immediately yesterday and is on it's way to me. Apparently there was some typhoon activity which delayed the Biker Scout but seeing as DHL popped by the same warehouse to pick up Vader yesterday what are the chances that the Biker Scout has been lost at source?

SSC say a DHL investigation is still ongoing and they won't know until early next week (which is almost two weeks since I first spoke to them)

Has this happened to anyone previously?
Nope. I wish you luck! Hopefully you'll get your piece...

Damn, Mondo/DHL seems to have done something wrong when shipping my Sandtrooper print.

Haven't really given it much thought since it can take awhile to get to Sweden and I've been busy. but now that I check tracking it made it to Germany, and 2 hours later it was marked undeliverable. And it's taken a month to be returned to Mondo in the US. How can it be undeliverable if it hasn't even reached Sweden?? Thank god I paid $23 for shipping...

p.s. "set for stun my ass" would make a wicked picture/poster/tshirt/meme with Carrie firing her blaster...........:rock

Yes. :rock

Like that old AH! sketch.

70c62bf5dfefc0da5a141c83864a8eb4.jpg

Nope. I wish you luck! Hopefully you'll get your piece...

Cheers, Ken. It seems my log with SSC kicked DHL into action. Item picked up Friday afternoon and has just been delivered in the UK at 9.45 this morning.

Lovely stuff. Just got to wait until January to get my Speeder Bike to display him on now.

Cheers, Ken. It seems my log with SSC kicked DHL into action. Item picked up Friday afternoon and has just been delivered in the UK at 9.45 this morning.

Lovely stuff. Just got to wait until January to get my Speeder Bike to display him on now.
Cool, glad you got it coming!

and good evening to you............damn it's been a minute huh? this board just ain't what she used to be...........but I still like to come back from time to time. mainly in the sw section.
Yep

I keep coming back for some reason. :lol
Yep

As long as this thread is here, we'll keep the lights on.

In other news, I saw that Star Wars Celebration is now sold out of Friday and Saturday adult passes in addition to the 4-day passes. This ***** is going to be packed! :panic:

I wonder what the atmosphere will be like. There seem to be a lot of unhappy Star Wars fans these days. More unhappy than usual, at least.

She sure ain't.

When Darkness retired, my heart kinda fell out. I come back looking for what I'm supposed to find here, and it's just not to be found.
Yea I miss king, he was a bona fide hoot.........lol. so many awesome freaks that dont really come around anymore. We need to find the person responsible for this and riot!
I keep coming back for some reason. :lol
for the free peanuts and pretzels they put out?
I miss the old days of the Cantina. Good memories with my Sideshow pals.
I can honestly say I have had some really great times on this board that I will remember forever and have dealt with a lot of really cool people
As long as this thread is here, we'll keep the lights on.
Just like motel 6........:yess:

Back