(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

474715aeb43f037e23a1703cc73fdaf6.jpg
9acb087fb55172ada79da664143fb0b0.jpg

Happy days :)

Congrats ! ! ! :duff

Can I get a price check on a SSC Dewback? Is $500 plus shipping a decent price?

Seems a little high... I'd think more like $450 shipped if it's been opened.

474715aeb43f037e23a1703cc73fdaf6.jpg

Happy days :)
Congrats!!! That's awesome. You both look very happy... Where'd you pop the question?

I heard about the show, but I haven't seen an article like that. That is fantastic news indeed! The only way the news can get better, is if they announce the DVD or BD release for seasons 4-5 of The Muppet Show, or Muppets Tonite, or The Jim Henson Hour. NONE of those are on DVD yet! Isn't that ridiculous? After all these years, all we got are seasons 1-3 of Muppet Show, and neither of the other two shows...

This is what Cindy Williams would looked like as Slave Leia if she got the role.

dfm1.JPG

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Congrats!!! That's awesome. You both look very happy... Where'd you pop the question?

Thank you, and thank you all!

We just found a good looking spot and put down our picnic blanket :) then I went to one knee.

(half of my post seems to have dissapeard for some reason)

We have been planning it for awhile so I was really more nervous about the whole thing than getting a yes :) we picked our rings together to (like I could have done that alone :))

Her ring is alot of diamonds and mine is titanium and says her name in morse code :) keeping it neerdy!

Back