(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

THANKS!
:lol
"Obviously, I can't get specific but let's just say someone I know has it coming...."
:rotfl

I can see her being smart enough to cash in on the crazy hype she has right now. I think you see it in her reaction walking on stage like OMG this is way crazier than I imagined and if she's smart she realizes there is lots of cash in that craziness.
I'd pay her for "other things." :monkey3

180!!! A steal. :)
Wha? Where? Why so cheap? What's retail on that? I may have to get one...

I just wrapped up listening to my new Adventures of Luke Skywalker vinyl. It's quite nice to have a condensed version of Empire that I can walk around and do chores to. I rather enjoyed that!
You have a portable record player you can "walk around" with??? :thud:

Crap I never got the Comics one. Time to catch up.

Might as well order the Art of TFA too :)

So there is not a Limited version as of now. Its just like celebration in Orlando:lol

It was the stupid booth at C7 that had them unboxed and I got to see them in person. Should have just stayed home :lol

I can think of many reasons why you should have stayed home :lol

:lol :lol

When asked if there would be multiple editions (a standard and limited edition) the panelists could not answer, as none of them worked for Abrams. Rinzler did say he would prefer a single volume, but later mentioned that a dual volume might still be the best process.

Whatever they choose, this book will be an amazing archive of Ralph's work. The work that continues to inspire Star Wars, whether in Rebels or The Force Awakens. Stay tuned for more information about Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie as it develops!

Abrams ALWAYS has 2 versions. I personally guarantee there will be a LE version. That's more money for them, and this one will certainly sell out, unlike their previous LE's.

I think you have selective intrepretation... I'm sure you get a touch harder at the thought of an exclusive stacked in your basement instead of just a regular release :lol

But yes I heard two volumes, not two editions. Would I be surprised by an LE, no... but it seemed the panels' preference was to not do that and just have one edition that covers everything and at the very least if there were more than two versions the LE would not contain anything extra.

I have an old Master Replicas Vader Force FX lightsaber. They're going for a lot of money now?

I have an old Master Replicas Vader Force FX lightsaber. They're going for a lot of money now?

Not a lot of money ,but figured they were practicality worthless. They seem to be going for 100-200. I listed mine starting at $100 and got a bid almost instantly.

Not a lot of money ,but figured they were practicality worthless. They seem to be going for 100-200. I listed mine starting at $100 and got a bid almost instantly.

I contemplated selling mine a long time ago, but I figured it'd be a pain to ship. It's in pretty decent shape, but always had some parts of the blade that were a bit dimmer than others. I think I'll just keep it.

I contemplated selling mine a long time ago, but I figured it'd be a pain to ship. It's in pretty decent shape, but always had some parts of the blade that were a bit dimmer than others. I think I'll just keep it.
I never did a think with them. I got all of them and they just say in the room and then in the boxes. Once I saw what they were selling for at the Con and people were buying them like crazy I decided I should get them up on ebay and get some money back. I am not double boxing them, shipping them in the box they came in. Even made sure to put that in description. I will probably make make money on them all as I got most all of them for around $75 each.

I have two of the FX sabers... they're pretty fun. I don't keep batteries in them, so it's not particularly convenient to play with them :lol

Still, I'm still impressed by how nice they look when lit and they're something even the most disinterested guest can enjoy.

I had no issues selling/shipping mine a few years back; if you have the original box you can just wrap it in brown shipping paper and tape generously.

I had no issues selling/shipping mine a few years back; if you have the original box you can just wrap it in brown shipping paper and tape generously.

I had not planned to warp the boxed but thats probably a good idea.

Those are ugly! The socks I tried to buy fury were way better looking!

Damn you Jewseph!
:lol
Woot! Someone bought my Han Solo cover on Ebay! First original artwork sale on the wretched hive! :banana
Sweet! How much? See, you don't need no stinkin job! Just sell your art! :hi5:

VR9ycIH.gif
Perfect gif for that comment! :lol

Might as well order the Art of TFA too :)
Hells yeah!!! :rock :rock2

I think you have selective intrepretation... I'm sure you get a touch harder at the thought of an exclusive stacked in your basement instead of just a regular release :lol

But yes I heard two volumes, not two editions. Would I be surprised by an LE, no... but it seemed the panels' preference was to not do that and just have one edition that covers everything and at the very least if there were more than two versions the LE would not contain anything extra.
Wanna place a friendly wager? I bet you $5 that there will be a LE of that book. Never believe panelists. They only tell you what they are allowed to say, and they don't always know everything. Also, none of them worked for Abrams.

Last edited:

I got my Clone Wars Anakin and Gamorrean Guard I ordered today. Was getting a little worried there for a minute.

I got my Clone Wars Anakin and Gamorrean Guard I ordered today. Was getting a little worried there for a minute.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$90. I'll take it. :)
Not bad, not bad. I would have paid more for that one. :monkey3
Seriously though, I believe they are worth more, but everyone wants to get a bargain. Still, it was a profitable venture for you, and I'm sure you had fun doing it. So that's all that really matters...

Did you all know Ralph McQuarrie did some concept artwork on the He-Man license?

I had not planned to warp the boxed but thats probably a good idea.

If you remember, MR shipped them in a thin brown carton, so the brown paper isn't much different.

I just made sure to include in the listing that that was how I was shipping it.

Back