(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Here we go again with the morning barage of great images. Thanks Sean! :1-1:

tumblr_nbe6odhNyV1s6w6foo1_500.jpg

I know I'm in the minority but I wouldn't mind a print like this only without Dooky.

tumblr_n1z4svPMBy1rz64nto4_500.jpg

galactiboy said:
Great minds think about boners
I wonder how often Einstein thought about boners?

galactiboy said:
I know it's trite, but the whole "first world problems" thing really applies... or maybe even more "2% problems" :lol

However, the wife and I are going to Jamaica for our anniversary in November, so hopefully I can complain about how "dirty" the shower was or how the food was "just okay" at the resort :lol

Yes, please do that :lol
galactiboy said:
Wow, Carrot Top has really let himself go :lecture
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Brilliant!

I think 3 versions are all but guaranteed... 2 will probably sell as well or even better than 1. And while 3 is a tough sell I think enough people will jump on it either to have one because they missed out on the first two or to complete the trilogy.

I was just telling UT this morning I really would like this to have a swap out Mr. Fusion and the flip up flying wheels... Knowing that that might come in the future makes me not want to order this one... :gah: But who knows if they will make a 2nd version... :dunno

oh that one. I'm excited about Jurassic World LEGO!! :rock

I was just at Subway, they are promoting Star Wars Rebels now.

I thought they were going to be Kreo. Did they announce that Lego has the license?

I was just telling UT this morning I really would like this to have a swap out Mr. Fusion and the flip up flying wheels... Knowing that that might come in the future makes me not want to order this one... :gah: But who knows if they will make a 2nd version... :dunno

Doc Brown would know :lecture

Back+to+the+future+_d38f06fb99b47145f2eac26bdff96d43.jpg

Back