(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this post so random!

but.........i have watched the star wars films at least a billion times:wink1: and just realised tonight watching esb that princess Leia was flying the millennium falcon when she told chewy to turn around when luke force called her. she was telling chewy to slow down and how to fly approaching luke but she was sitting in the captains chair hands on the yoke pushing buttons and levers. then later she winds up in chewys seat. mind blown at this realization after all these years and so many viewings that Leia could pilot the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. i seriously lol'd at myself for not really noticing this after so many years. in a way i thought it was kinda cool im still seeing/recognizing things in this movie i had not previously. I'm sure it's been discussed on this board at some point but I've never seen any such chatter. anyone else notice this or something similar after all these years?

Wow its back. I am torn on going back to Celebration. Part of me wants to go to see old friends but part of me just doesnt even want to deal with that whole cluster.

this post so random!

but.........i have watched the star wars films at least a billion times:wink1: and just realised tonight watching esb that princess Leia was flying the millennium falcon when she told chewy to turn around when luke force called her. she was telling chewy to slow down and how to fly approaching luke but she was sitting in the captains chair hands on the yoke pushing buttons and levers. then later she winds up in chewys seat. mind blown at this realization after all these years and so many viewings that Leia could pilot the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. i seriously lol'd at myself for not really noticing this after so many years. in a way i thought it was kinda cool im still seeing/recognizing things in this movie i had not previously. I'm sure it's been discussed on this board at some point but I've never seen any such chatter. anyone else notice this or something similar after all these years?

That’s funny. I never noticed that either. I can’t think of any examples off-hand, but I know I’ve seen stuff I’ve never seen before on subsequent viewings of those movies. That’s one reason I love them so much.

Wow its back. I am torn on going back to Celebration. Part of me wants to go to see old friends but part of me just doesnt even want to deal with that whole cluster.

I was about done with Celebration after the last one in Orlando, but the one in Chicago renewed my faith in them. They either sold fewer tickets or had better crowd management.

I was about done with Celebration after the last one in Orlando, but the one in Chicago renewed my faith in them. They either sold fewer tickets or had better crowd management.
Hmm that's nice to hear. Its close so that makes it a lot easier for me.

Wow...Galaxy's Edge is going to be absolutely bonkers during that timeframe.
No thanks.

I have a reservation for next weekend, still debating knowing its not completed (I dont really want to spend the money twice) but also knowing that the limit on number of people might be the best option.

Nice see the Cantina back in action the last several days. There for a bit, it looked like it was on life support and members of the family were talking about pulling the plug.

I think things will get rocking again with the upcoming Mandalorian series and the S7 Clone Wars. I know I'm looking forward to them.

Can't say I'm not jealous of all of you who get to meet up at the Celebrations, that would be very cool. But as long as I can live it vicariously through you, I'm okay with it. I was at the Denver Celebration that kicked off the start of these things so that's a cool memory to have. With this upcoming Celebration I would think the crowd would be quite large being that it's in Anaheim and Galaxy's Edge will be going full-on by then (I think they have a new ride coming too). Disney isn't stupid, they know their customer base.

I wasn't sure if I'd be going to the the next Celebration since it initially seemed like it would be a year after Chicago, but now that it's more like a year and a few months I feel better about going. And I did have a blast in Chicago; I think Chicago overall was a terrible choice to hold the convention (weather, cost of being in the city, etc.) But the con was run really well compared to Orlando and the dealers were great.

Anaheim had very little vintage on the floor, so hopefully that's better this time around... but I'm not holding my breath.

this post so random!

Something like that happens most times I watch the films... either I spot a character I hadn't noticed before (usually a toy I'm looking for) or maybe someone mentioned something so I try to spot it. But there's just so much going on with these films that I almost always have a "I never noticed that before" despite having seen them numerous times.

Nice see the Cantina back in action the last several days. There for a bit, it looked like it was on life support and members of the family were talking about pulling the plug.

I think things will get rocking again with the upcoming Mandalorian series and the S7 Clone Wars. I know I'm looking forward to them.

Can't say I'm not jealous of all of you who get to meet up at the Celebrations, that would be very cool. But as long as I can live it vicariously through you, I'm okay with it. I was at the Denver Celebration that kicked off the start of these things so that's a cool memory to have. With this upcoming Celebration I would think the crowd would be quite large being that it's in Anaheim and Galaxy's Edge will be going full-on by then (I think they have a new ride coming too). Disney isn't stupid, they know their customer base.

I’m not into Clone Wars coming back, but I am excited for the Mandalorian. It’s about time a live-action SW series gets made.

It must’ve been cool being at the first Celebration back in 1999. I bet if you went to one today, you’d find it hard to believe how much it’s changed. The crowds would boggle your mind. :lol

I’m not into Clone Wars coming back, but I am excited for the Mandalorian. It’s about time a live-action SW series gets made.

It must’ve been cool being at the first Celebration back in 1999. I bet if you went to one today, you’d find it hard to believe how much it’s changed. The crowds would boggle your mind. :lol
I cant believe how different they are from CIV

I liked the Clone Wars cartoon. There are some stinkers about Jar Jar and the droids, but overall, pretty good show and makes me not 100% hate the prequel era.

I will miss seeing you Ben. :(

I'll miss you too, Chien. It was nice to hang with you a bit this time in Chicago. I would like to go, but I've got some priorities that I really need to put ahead of Celebration next year around that time. I hope you all have a great time.

I never got into The Clone Wars cartoon. I don't know why but it just never stuck with me. I will say this I'm more excited for The Mandalorian than even Rise of Skywalker, while I like the new Trilogy fine - this show feels like it's going to hit on all cylinders.

Good to see some posts in here! I missed out on tickets to Celebration 2020 so odds are I won't be going. I'll still try for a press pass and if I get one might see about making it out for the con. We shall see.

I liked the Clone Wars cartoon. There are some stinkers about Jar Jar and the droids, but overall, pretty good show and makes me not 100% hate the prequel era.

I agree! :lecture I look forward to seeing the new eps. I like Dave Filoni and everything he's done. I'm happy to see him progress into live action...

Back