(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I’ll be passing on Celebration next year. I was hoping for another round in Orlando. I need to set sonething up with someone that is going, Disney will likley have another exclusive Ewok plush that year, I needs it!!!

Should we start hate discussion regarding TLJ? Here's a positive spin: It makes me like R1 even more. :)

R1 was a good SW movie
Rogue One was F'ing AWESOME!!! Third best SW film IMO!

I finally saw Infinity War yesterday. Holy smokes! :panic:
What took you so long? :thwack HEY, what happened to the thwack emoji???

Damn boys, just won a Deadpool on Facebook live!!!
How the hell'd you do that??? Congrats! :hi5:

32805318_10155435368981787_8666089318550339584_n.jpg
UN BE LIEV ABLE! :thud:

Very odd choice of location and dates. Maybe the crowds will be way down this time. :lol
Doubt it! They picked a big location and added an extra day. They'll set attendance records!

Never heard of that venue. The Donald H Stephens is normally the big venue for things. Weather will be crappy. Not happy lol.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
Rosemont? That place is tiny. McCormack is bigger than Orange County Convention Center...

Looks like I’ll be passing on Celebration next year. I was hoping for another round in Orlando. I need to set sonething up with someone that is going, Disney will likley have another exclusive Ewok plush that year, I needs it!!!
Disney Store has an exclusive Wicket plush right now. Came out May 4th. It's $40. Large, but cute, except for maybe the eyes... Sucks you can't go though.

Rogue One was F'ing AWESOME!!! Third best SW film IMO!

What took you so long? :thwack HEY, what happened to the thwack emoji???

How the hell'd you do that??? Congrats! :hi5:

UN BE LIEV ABLE! :thud:

Doubt it! They picked a big location and added an extra day. They'll set attendance records!

Rosemont? That place is tiny. McCormack is bigger than Orange County Convention Center...

Disney Store has an exclusive Wicket plush right now. Came out May 4th. It's $40. Large, but cute, except for maybe the eyes... Sucks you can't go though.

Winning was pure luck. They actually said my first name wrong but had my last name so i questioned them and they were like”Yea, You won!!!sorry!” Lol. I saw the large Ewok, but $40? I can’t buy a stuffed animal for $40. $30 max!

Punk and I are going there this weekend, for the big NRA show! He has a booth there. I'm just visiting for a day...

Your wedding is in a venue that big, right? ;)

Technically Flavor Burst/Taylor Company has a booth. Not me personally.

Damn, was holding out hope for Europe. :(

Only 6 days until Solo though, I am getting excited!

Looks like I’ll be attending my first celebration. Is it usually difficult to get tickets?
Full 5-day passes could sell out, but not that quickly. I wouldn't procrastinate to the last minute. Buy them as soon as you know you're going for sure. For the last Celebration, I had to buy my 4-day pass in the forums because they were sold out. Individual day passes were still available I believe, but that costs more...

Damn, was holding out hope for Europe. :(

Only 6 days until Solo though, I am getting excited!
Europe could still happen. I still predict two celebrations next year...

Back