(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably only four times.

I have a couple more viewings in the works, but buying a home last month, and getting married in six months has me tapped this year.

Might travel again for the final chapter, as I truly had a magnificent time through the entire TFA journey. :D

Totally unrelated, but I just came across this picture from SDCC 2011. It's with me and Waller, basically sitting next to each other, but we didn't know each other well back then. It's the night we first met... It seems like we've known each other longer, but that's what the date shows... This thread was started a few months later...

View attachment 386555

I know a ton of people in that pic! :D
Left row: No clue, No clue, Jose (I always forget his boardname), LaMelnik, can’t see them
Right row: Kenben, Waller, Mack, Forsaken, Danny?, CJF28

Oh was that the one at Tilted Kilt? We came later, we snuck in to the 501st party earlier I think
Yeah, I think that's the place...

Sure do! I’ve been married 18 and a half years. :lol
:rotfl

Saw TFA 15 times in theater, TLJ only twice thus far.... :(

Waller only went to SDCC once! I’ve lost count of my attendance there. :lol
:lol

Probably only four times.

I have a couple more viewings in the works, but buying a home last month, and getting married in six months has me tapped this year.

Might travel again for the final chapter, as I truly had a magnificent time through the entire TFA journey. :D
I keep forgetting you're finally tying the knot this year... When it's brutally hot in Vegas... I really do need to make my way back there. I haven't been back since I moved from there at the end of 2009...

I know a ton of people in that pic! :D
Left row: No clue, No clue, Jose (I always forget his boardname), LaMelnik, can’t see them
Right row: Kenben, Waller, Mack, Forsaken, Danny?, CJF28
I didn't even notice that Jose and Lance were in that pic! They're in several other pics I have... Battletroll is on the left side of that pic as well... She flew in from overseas... Netherlands I think? Or Belgium? Somewhere in that area... I don't know the other people you mentioned, but the guy sitting to Waller's right looks very familiar. I'm sure I met him, but I don't remember the name Mack...

I keep forgetting you're finally tying the knot this year... When it's brutally hot in Vegas... I really do need to make my way back there. I haven't been back since I moved from there at the end of 2009...

I didn't even notice that Jose and Lance were in that pic! They're in several other pics I have... Battletroll is on the left side of that pic as well... She flew in from overseas... Netherlands I think? Or Belgium? Somewhere in that area... I don't know the other people you mentioned, but the guy sitting to Waller's right looks very familiar. I'm sure I met him, but I don't remember the name Mack...

You and I should go to Vegas the week of fury's wedding. Meet up with everyone after or something. :)

Mack is the guy on here with the killer Hellboy collection. I know most of those guys at the back half of the table from the spawn boards.

You and I should go to Vegas the week of fury's wedding. Meet up with everyone after or something. :)

Mack is the guy on here with the killer Hellboy collection. I know most of those guys at the back half of the table from the spawn boards.
I'd be up for that! I know the wedding itself is small, but we could still hang with people before or after...
Or get super drunk and crash the wedding! :wink1:

I think we could find "something" to do to occupy our time during the wedding festivities... I could show you where my storage unit was broken into, and they stole my collectibles! (I truly don't ever want to think about that horrific event ever again - and oddly it happened while I was out of town... AT A WEDDING!!!)

I'd be up for that! I know the wedding itself is small, but we could still hang with people before or after...
Or get super drunk and crash the wedding! :wink1:

I think we could find "something" to do to occupy our time during the wedding festivities... I could show you where my storage unit was broken into, and they stole my collectibles! (I truly don't ever want to think about that horrific event ever again - and oddly it happened while I was out of town... AT A WEDDING!!!)
I might be in for a Vegas trip
When?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ordered Swamp thing ex with reward points
Now my man thing will have a friend
Es....250

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back