(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO. I don't believe you can.
double-dip-o.gif

Nope you can't. There was one time for something (I wanna say a Spooktacular?) where SSC let people stack discounts, but it was only once.

Haha. I ended up helping a lady that I struck up a conversation with in another line earlier in the week. She helped me score a winning Gentle Giant ticket, and I offered her help with Funko. She later helped me get a 35% discount at the Disney booth on a figure and a pin. She also was kind enough to let Kenben use her discount later that day.
That was friggin awesome! Too bad I didn't know what all they had. Since she had to go to the counter and order everything herself, I didn't have time to peruse and truly think about it. I would have bought more! :p But that was friggin awesome! You saved me a ton of dough that day! I wish I had gotten that Millennium Falcon pin you did, and the Droid Factory 4-pack, and perhaps even the 40th anniversary R2/C3PO set. But my luggage is glad I didn't buy any of those! :lol

To be honest, I'd actually prefer they didn't have store exclusives at all like it is in Australia. I don't care if there's a little sticker on it or anything. I plan on opening them all one day when I can display them all together anyway. I've had to go to Walgreens far too many times because of Funkos.
I'd be OK with that. Then I'd buy less...

Can you use a coupon with reward points?
I think that was kinda the point of the recent "temporary free rewards points." That was basically a way of saving additional money on top of your rewards points, seeing as coupons can't be combined. I hope they do that again later this year...

That was friggin awesome! Too bad I didn't know what all they had. Since she had to go to the counter and order everything herself, I didn't have time to peruse and truly think about it. I would have bought more! :p But that was friggin awesome! You saved me a ton of dough that day! I wish I had gotten that Millennium Falcon pin you did, and the Droid Factory 4-pack, and perhaps even the 40th anniversary R2/C3PO set. But my luggage is glad I didn't buy any of those! :lol

Yeah, I wish I would've looked a bit more of what they had. Thought about the R2/3PO pack but decided against it since I don't really collect much of the 3 3/4 anymore unless it's to open.

Some of my local friends decided to get some of the ROTJ tots on Ebay. I saw a decent deal on an auction ending this morning, and told one of my friends about it (it was $36 shipped at the time). He was planning on bidding. It shot up and basically doubled in the final minutes. I doubt he paid that much. But it's funny cuz after the auction was over, I realized it was FLOSI's! :lol

I bought the remaining tots I needed on Ebay. Some I bought in a lot, so I have to resell some myself. But I'm pleased my collection will now be complete. I'm glad I got the tot display at the last minute (Tony hooked me up at the end of the con, and Punk too cuz he was with me at the time).

Seriously??? I tried to give you 2 tots in exchange for Wicket, but you told me you loved it. :monkey2
Looks like GB is selling his tots, too...

I know, I'm evil. But I really had the idea I'd send Wicket to MadCow.

Then I decided against it. That ****er has too much **** already. :lol

You know you want to do it!!! Cody and I have a Carrie Fisher Topps card they gave us for a $50 purchase. It is going for $200 on ebay now!!!! :horror

Now that they're done with tots, I hope the flippers that come with their whole family stays away. Maybe they need to do away with the giveaways at every collector panel.

I see alot of crazy Celebraton items on the bay. The funniest goes to the asshats that are both selling and buying the Celebration guides, that were free... wtf?
I'm am debating in selling my Celebration Koto's. I gave the line a chance, but nothing lights my fire for Star Wars collectibles like Hot Toys.

You know you want to do it!!! Cody and I have a Carrie Fisher Topps card they gave us for a $50 purchase. It is going for $200 on ebay now!!!! :horror
I knew I should have bought stuff to get those Topps cards! Lesson learned. You should sell it. Its just a card that's gonna sit in a binder.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back