(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You also learned to use lowercase for my name. :yess:

For some reason, it irks me when other's capitalize it. OCD much? :(

I believe in proper punctuation, but I do it 'cause it makes you happy. :hi5:

I knew that would happen. :lol

Does capitalization fall under punctuation? Seriously, I'm asking.

I was thinking of Cartman when Waller said that.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCHD41I7ok[/ame]

I knew that would happen. :lol

Does capitalization fall under punctuation? Seriously, I'm asking.

I guess it'd fall under grammar, specifically, since capitalization of proper nouns is not a punctuation mark.

Updated, I'm already near $100 toward a carded figure. Only had to sell two textbooks on Amazon, and I've still got about eight more sitting there. I'm telling you, it would be really sweet to parlay my textbooks, which I obviously got what I needed out of, into a sweet high grade AFA SW Artoo 12 Back!!!

Truer words have never been uttered. I wish there was a cure for it, but I've come to terms with the fact that there isn't. I am glad to have a focus finally. Artoo is my main man.

He's a lot like me. :lol

We're all like that in one way out another, I know I am. I have my main focuses but every once in a while go off on others.

Updated, I'm already near $100 toward a carded figure. Only had to sell two textbooks on Amazon, and I've still got about eight more sitting there. I'm telling you, it would be really sweet to parlay my textbooks, which I obviously got what I needed out of, into a sweet high grade AFA SW Artoo 12 Back!!!

You sold some textbooks on Amazon that quickly? Impressive. :vader

I think Waller is more NP than Cartman.

You're welcome. :wave

Whay about Kip?

NapDynamite_062Pyxurz.jpg

You sold some textbooks on Amazon that quickly? Impressive. :vader

I put all the one's I don't want to keep up yesterday morning, and one sold within about two hours. I just kept my prices below the lowest one currently on Amazon, so it should all work out. I like their system, even if you get whacked pretty heavy with fees. They give you $3.99 toward shipping, so on the first one I went over, but on this one I stayed under, so it works out. And you can print the postage out right from Amazon. It's really super easy. I just hope all my unwanted textbooks sell.

Next is comics to eBay. Graded first...

Whay about Kip?

I'm that guy... :(

Never realized how inexpensive loose AFA figures were. I always figured they'd be twice as much as some of them are going for on EBay. Not that I need another line to collect. But they are very cute in those clear little boxes. :monkey3

Never realized how inexpensive loose AFA figures were. I always figured they'd be twice as much as some of them are going for on EBay. Not that I need another line to collect. But they are very cute in those clear little boxes. :monkey3

They are cheap and then they aren't. Me personally for the $ would rather have a poorly carded example of a figure then an encapsulated loose figure. I'm a big fan of the vintage packaging and artwork as well so it's an easy choice for me and sometimes even cheaper.

I know I'm sticking my shoe in my mouth when I mention PT, but anyone know how much Temuera Morrison costs for Autograpghs? Need a couple of things signed if I ever get to a damn con or C7.

Hi Buffy! :wave

I will never forget paying $125 for Mark Hamill, where Carrie Fisher was only $50. But in the heat of the moment, and with a great poster for the two of them to sign, I got caught up in the fun of it, and just went for it. I think CV was Mark's first Celebration appearance, so it seemed somewhat justifiable. Anyway, I've still got to get that Walk's piece framed an on the wall...

I refuse to pay it. I got his autograph for free on a theater program in New York. That will suffice. Maybe I'd pay $125 for Harrison Ford, but not for Hamill...

Back