(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, why is it that SS slaps a $570 price tag on Kylo PF and then turns out a (what looks to be) pretty cool Leonardo TMNT statue for $350. And to top it off, they announce the ES before the PO?!
Got to pay the mouse.

You guys see James Cameron's comment on TFA? The guy who's made the same Sci-Fi movie about evil corporations over and over and over.... I honestly am not a huge fan... Terminator is perfection... Aliens, T2 and Avatar have aged about as well as whole milk, IMO.

:duff Cheers, brother. I don't have the room/time, but I have a little bit more money since I started commuting and working in the city. The last few figures I've gotten I barely had any time to "spend time with". They got a basic futzing and went up on display. I stopped wanting everything early on because I never had enough money to justify getting everything. I think it forced me to develop a good habit of making hard decisions as to what to buy and what not to. Now that I do have a little bit more money, I'm not going crazy getting everything and anything. Just what I love.

I have just a few more to go til I can retire as it were. But like I said, I'll still get a figure here and there. Definitely getting old Han and Stormie Han. Seriously considering the Falcon cockpit.

moon-face1.gif

I LOVE Kristen Bell! :love

I keep forgetting about Stormie Han, but yeah, he's a must! I'm sure I'll be in for Old Han too... he's awesome! :rock

Honestly, that current price seems low to me.

Well they had a Star Wars Style A poster listed at $300 to $500; it sold for $2750 :lol

You guys see James Cameron's comment on TFA? The guy who's made the same Sci-Fi movie about evil corporations over and over and over.... I honestly am not a huge fan... Terminator is perfection... Aliens, T2 and Avatar have aged about as well as whole milk, IMO.

Yeah, here's what he said about Genisys:

I start to see things I recognize. It’s being very respectful of first two films. Then all of the sudden, it just swerves. And now I’m going on a journey. I feel like the franchise has been reinvigorated, like this is a renaissance.

:lol :lol :lol

But TFA is too derivative and not up to snuff... :rolleyes2

Back