(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BvS yuck. Hate me if you wanna. :lol

Thought BvS was good but not great. Loved Batman, Wonder Woman. Superman was alright and the entire film was edited poorly. They tried to shove way too much into an already long film and let's not forget the cringeworthy moment of "Martha."

but that being said I'm glad it's successful because then they can do better. Can you imagine if the MCU failed after Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk?

Tried to find some Polish bootleg figures today in the most likely place to find them Poland. No luck, found a couple toy shops but nothing to interesting.

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You and me both brother. Uzay R2 and Droids R2 both AFA'd (yes I know there are some who hate AFA...) are my dream vintage figures.

I like AFA for the preservation and authentication aspect. The grading system however is silly.

Yeah the Uzay probably will never happen for me either. I would also like the Brazilian Glaslite ones.

Mmmmm, Glasslite. There are a few Glaslite figures that I've been chasing for a while. The main one is their 3.75" Dracula:

glasslitedracula.jpg

Last edited:
I like AFA for the preservation and authentication aspect. The grading system however is silly.
I like there preservation assuming the person spent the few extra bucks to get the UV cases. I keep thinking I should just buy the UV cases for any that aren't graded so they all look the same. The room I have all my stuff in has tinted windows to keep it cooler, plus it blocks most the UV light so that helps but what's wrong with more protection.

The grading is odd as I have seen some that look much better but lower grade than a worse looking one.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

It's been an excruciating week of hoping to god that DHL would get here with a very important package on time. So worth all the effort and eBay-hunting.

My dad got to play a song at his 50th birthday with a guitar that is identical to the one he sold when I was born to be able to afford my baby stroller. :yes

806ed64e77f3443214fc891563dc72ac.jpg

:hi5: :clap That's awesome! So glad it worked out. Was he surprised?!

I like there preservation assuming the person spent the few extra bucks to get the UV cases. I keep thinking I should just buy the UV cases for any that aren't graded so they all look the same. The room I have all my stuff in has tinted windows to keep it cooler, plus it blocks most the UV light so that helps but what's wrong with more protection.

The grading is odd as I have seen some that look much better but lower grade than a worse looking one.

I personally just went with AFA's regular cases, sans the UV protection for the time being. The window in my office is completely covered and the shelf they're on doesnt face the light so I should be fine. They've lasted 30+ years without protection and are in great shape so a few more years won't kill them.

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

:hi5: :clap That's awesome! So glad it worked out. Was he surprised?!

Oh yes, he was very surprised! And it was detuned when he got it since we didn't have time for that before the party, but the band tuned it during their breaks so he was surprised again when they called him up to play at the end of the night. :yes

It was down to the wire, it arrived in Sweden on friday and the party was on Saturday. When it was still in USA on Wednesday I got really nervous but DHL Express came through.

So I finished reading Ready Player One last night! Awesome book. Can't wait for the movie, even though I know it won't live up to the book.

So I finished reading Ready Player One last night! Awesome book. Can't wait for the movie, even though I know it won't live up to the book.

I really have to get around to reading it. Been on my list for a long time.

Mondo Mousers are up for P.O. had to get them.

Back