(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

What is this cantina you guys speak of?

How rude!
Indeed! :lecture

Ken is older than me. Ken is fatter than me. Therefore he will now be known as "old fat Ken."

Not rude, just the truth... :lol
You will now be known as Stubby Pee-Pee Fury, because your peenis is just a little stub compared to mine.

I tried to get the lingo! :lol

And yeah, but i'm always one season behind since I don't have cable. Finished the 5th episode of season 4 tonight.
I just finished re-watching season 2 last night... I want to re-watch them all in preparation for the new season. I never knew you were into GoT! You've just moved up a tier to "friends I actually like". Since I've now kicked fury out, I have an open spot...

Running my first race of 2015
Getting up in half hour
Stoopid time change
Nap later
How'd the race go? Was probably still cold at the start of your race, but got warmer as it went along...

Interesting that without his mask and cloak Prowse looks just like Anakin from The Clone Wars.

e5521e3c2796d931ff7a69a7868a0a56fb5ef62c.jpg
Great pics! So rare to see good color ones. And it's awesome to see Kershner on a Taun-Taun!

No one post much on the weekends and i am watching House of Cards.
Great show! I watched the entire new season in 24 hours...

Maybe I'll quit the board because you call me names all the time... :(
Hello Pot, this is Kettle. I should have quit the board ages ago, based on this theory and your name-calling. Even Lady Waller is getting upset!

I was really tempted by this one.

942fe_design_large.png
That's awesome! I can't believe you haven't ordered it!

First I was like... awesome!!!

Then I was like... aww, I don't want a shirt promoting the new movies :lol If it just said "Stay on Target" and had some other numbers, 1138, or the original films release date I'd be all over it.
What is that date? It's not the TFA release date... That would be December 18. I have no idea what December 20 is...

Are they super thick?? I like thinner shirts.
Really? I always looked at thinner shirts as being of cheaper quality. I like em thicker, believing that they are of higher quality material.

Tri-Blend shirts, thin and soft as hell. It's like getting a nude hug from all 12 months of Playmates every time you put on your shirt.

Just watching the Apple event that's going on (yes, I'm an apple junkie) - their apple watch can set you back more than 10K!! :horror
Fawk that!

Hey N00bz! You guys suck! Heh! :goodpost:
Hi, Bamboota! Bye, Bamboota!

Tri-Blend shirts, thin and soft as hell. It's like getting a nude hug from all 12 months of Playmates every time you put on your shirt.
I'd rather have nude hugs from the 12 Playmates, instead of a lousy t-shirt! :lecture

You will now be known as Stubby Pee-Pee Fury, because your peenis is just a little stub compared to mine.

You can't say that for sure... I mean you probably haven't been able to see yours for 20 years now...

What is that date? It's not the TFA release date... That would be December 18. I have no idea what December 20 is...

122015 = Dec 2015. it's the year, not 12/12/15

Running my first race of 2015
Getting up in half hour
Stoopid time change
Nap later

Today is my first day back to cardio. I was bulking up this winter but ended up getting the flu and lost almost all my hard work. I will be running a 5k the weekend after celebration.

The new GOT trailer just came out on Itunes..... wow this is going to be an intense season!! Thom I think you will enjoy this trailer as much as me when you see it!

The new GOT trailer just came out on Itunes..... wow this is going to be an intense season!! Thom I think you will enjoy this trailer as much as me when you see it!

That is a great trailer. Can't wait for this!!

Race was good
10k in 56.26
Next race is pi

Exactly ! I'm the same way !

Then the ones they show on their site look nothing like what you get when you order :(

Huh. I ordered it. We'll see if it was not worth $10.

We Love Fine will be at the show and they have nice shirts. You might want to check them out in person, Flosi.

Yes he might. Their shirts are just like Mike said. Playmate hugs.

OKOK ! Ordered ! :rock

Alright then. :rock

Indeed! :lecture

I just finished re-watching season 2 last night... I want to re-watch them all in preparation for the new season. I never knew you were into GoT! You've just moved up a tier to "friends I actually like". Since I've now kicked fury out, I have an open spot...

How'd the race go? Was probably still cold at the start of your race, but got warmer as it went along...

Great pics! So rare to see good color ones. And it's awesome to see Kershner on a Taun-Taun!

Great show! I watched the entire new season in 24 hours...

Hello Pot, this is Kettle. I should have quit the board ages ago, based on this theory and your name-calling. Even Lady Waller is getting upset!

That's awesome! I can't believe you haven't ordered it!

Really? I always looked at thinner shirts as being of cheaper quality. I like em thicker, believing that they are of higher quality material.

You heard it from the Ken's mouth right here folks. He has seen my pee pee… :horror

And yeah, the release date is Dec. 18th right?

Drank way too much this weekend. Way way way too much, might have eaten to much at the party too, but I drank those memories away if I did :dunno

Watched Big Hero 6, good movie but I didn't enjoy it as much as most have. Worth a watch, but I'll never watch it again.

I drank this weekend too for the first time in probably a year and it felt sooooo goooood.

Damn, I could do wonders for my liver if I only drank once a year. I usually wait seven days :(

With kids it's hard to. I want to spend time with them and by the time they go to bed I'm so tired from my ****ed up work week that I'm ready to go to bed myself.

Back